Reviews for Touhou Doujin: Grimoire of Dawitsu
Wolfsbane706 chapter 59 . 10/5/2012
I don't think Dawitsu quite realizes that Daiyousei is capable of teleportation despite her relatively simple attacks.
Timeskipper chapter 59 . 8/17/2012
And now I'm laughing my ass of at the thought of Sunny Milk, with GWB's face, trying to read a book upside-down. That was GENIUS.
Patcheresu chapter 66 . 1/4/2012
...What are you gonna do now? That's everyone sans the PC-98aw cripes...
Metroid Life chapter 66 . 1/4/2012
I wonder how someone can be too happy... Well, as long Dawitsu doesn't steal her glasses(or something equally stupid) I guess we'll be fine.
Metroid Life chapter 65 . 1/4/2012
Oh Nue, you spread chaos, confusion, and hilarity with your very presence... I think I have a new role model.
Metroid Life chapter 64 . 1/3/2012
I don't know how Satori could visit them, but if they could arrange that without breaking the 'no aboveground/underground youkai contact' contract, I'd be impressed... As for Miko, she just seemed like a sterotypical villian to me, not that that's a bad thing. Gensokyo doesn't have enough of those.
Metroid Life chapter 63 . 12/27/2011
Hmm, seems Yutaka isn't quite as happy with her job as I thought... Well, she and Dawitsu have been together(for lack of a better word) for a few hundred years,(at least, I think it's that long) so I guess they'll be fine.
Patcheresu chapter 63 . 12/26/2011
Equal opportunity joke maker chauvanistic

Sound logic.

chauĀ·vinĀ·ism (shv-nzm)

n.

1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.

2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind:

So in conclusion:

Dawitsu believes England trumps everyone else and proves this by making jokes.

or

Dawitsu thinks women are inferior to men and does so by pointing out and making clear his interest in women, and fairly includes men in his signature book.
Zurocha chapter 61 . 12/25/2011
Ahaha, I just love how thou talkest of yoshika as a "Blank Canvass."

She may be a corpse and a threat to souls, but I can't but feel sympathy for her laughable state and low IQ. Thou couldst fool her into thinking she is a fairy or lure her away with a small slab of meat (or Yuyuko for that matter) ... at least, she could be, by how I envision her. what about thee? how does she act in thy mind?

oh, Jiang Shi are part of Chinese, not Japanese mythology by the way.
Metroid Life chapter 62 . 12/24/2011
I never really liked Seiga. With a backstory like hers, Medicine seems more likeable, and I can't hug her without dying by horribly slow poisoning. Then there's the fact she uses Yoshika as a meat shield, and without her, her "Taoist powers" wouldn't have even qualified her as a Stage 1 boss... No matter how you look at it, she seems like one of those villains you just want to die. Slowly and creatively. But enough about her...

If Dawitsu wants someone to be 'his Yoshika', couldn't he use Ran? Then again, she may not take that well, seeing as that's how Yukari probably used her... Still, at least Yutaka taking care of him.
Metroid Life chapter 61 . 12/22/2011
Ah, Yoshika, you bring up so many questions... like where you're getting those souls you eat. In Ten Desires it made sense, but if she's not eating those 'divine spirits', then then what is she eating? If she met my ghost or something, would she eat me? If you got her and Yuyuko together, would they have the world's most epic eating contest?(Or just try to eat each other?) Alas, the world may never know.
Captain Vulcan chapter 60 . 12/19/2011
Kasodani! I love that little mountain gremlin! I just hope that she never gets splash in cold water...

Also, Nue. Where is she? Has she set a Non-Identification Seed in this grimoire?
The Kindly Hater chapter 59 . 12/18/2011
I laughed hard at the G.W.B. jokes. Then my cough acted up and tore my throat to hell and back. I swear, I'll be coughing up blood like Itachi by tomorrow.

Another great chapter, and here's to many more!(if there are enough bosses)
Captain Vulcan chapter 55 . 12/16/2011
Praise Youkrist. Hijiri is definitely one of the most tragic characters in Touhou. Her intentions were noble but, sadly, the era she was born in definitely didn't welcome any deep thinkers. Having Dawitsu and Yukata viewing her as a high-tiered idol is a very nice touch. I also wonder how Yukata will react once she meets Hijiri in person.

I may sound like a raving fanatic, but Byakuren is definitely the most beautiful woman in Touhou (there are cuter and sexier characters, but she's pretty much uncontested in mature beauty). Ahem. Anyway, let's see what Dawitsu think of the sexiest character (besides Aya).

The way I look at it, Hijiri's little brother died from a sickness and since then, she feared death. I do believed that Byakuren became a youkai during her 40s or very early 50's (the time in a person's life when one think of death the most... so they say). So... she pretty much 'preserved' her youth, as opposed of regaining it. Just my silly theory on Byakuren.

I agree with Metroid Life, I... just can't imagine her committing any (grave) sins. Therefore, the humans in her time condemned her to Makai. It's really a sad backstory. Never felt this much sympathy for a fictional character in a while.
Metroid Life chapter 59 . 12/16/2011
Fairies? Insignificant? Bah, they've beat Reimu and Marisa far more than any youkai could. If only they weren't so stupid, they might have actully been a threat...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »