Reviews for You Did What to My Son?
Ryalla-Swiftwind chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Cute story, and it comes close to what I was thinking after reading The Stolen Throne, though presented much more originally. HOW could Loghain sink so low as to abandon the King?
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Muahahaha! Talk about dropping a bridge on him! A delightful and (thankfully MUCH less creepy than Even In Death) story. A good counterpart certainly. I've gone from shuddering in horror to laughing out loud.
Morninglight chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMFG, this was a scream, and so potentially in canon!
The Lark chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
"For someone who hates Orlesians so much, you're sounding an awful lot like one"

EPIC WIN! Loghain's so fun to hate, lol. I've always wondered how this conversation would go, and I don't think you're far off!
Taffia chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
"Apparently you don't need to be alive for your nose to be broken. True story."

This is absolutely brilliant. Not only does it rub Loghain's lack of logic in his face (hilariously), but it also shamelessly puts the plot of DAO in its proper place, too. It's amazing how a little common sense can completely embarrass a tyrant. Just saying. ;)
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
HAHAHA! I loved that, especially the end! Proud Maric was awesome! Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
Ventisquear chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Thank you for this. I needed this laugh.

Go Cailan! Knowing it was half Orleasian who killed him and rules Fereldan now is the best form of torture anyway. xD
JayRain chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I absolutely LOVE this. Cailan's snarkiness just makes me so happy, and Maric giving whatfor to Loghain makes me smile nice and big. Their tones were spot on, and I really adore that Cailan is the bigger man (but only after he punched Loghain in the face). But the best? His last line to Loghain. And the way Maric went along with it. The tone and characterization in this is just awesome. I am in love.
Faeruy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Seriously, this is totally awesome. It makes me really happy to think this is what happened to Loghain after I killed him at the Landsmeet. I'm a giant sucker for completely irreverent stories, and this one is very well written. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
ladyklee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Goodness, this cracked me up! I HOPE Cailan gave Loghain a good wallop, but I imagine Loghain would be left wandering the Void or something... He wouldn't end up anywhere good where he could bother Cailan and Maric.

But man, that would be so great! Especially if one of the mages was dreaming and saw it in the Fade. :D
Lyall Fidelis chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. I pictured Maric being just as childish as his two sons are. I love it! Really. I'm shaking with pure joy trying to not burst out laughing while I'm writing this. Fantastic, really.
Judy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Too funny! Very Well Done!