Reviews for Unchaste
CODBLACKGHOSToPS69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
It was ok. Lol. So hard. How do you do it?
Reader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story! XD
Hdluv chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
O/O SO AWESOME But... Car sex?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You are an amazing writer! I really enjoyed those exquisite one liners. Plus the perfect grammar,kudos for everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting to say the least. The dirty talk was good but CARS, they are CARS, and yet you still manage to do it for me, I'm waayyyyy too kinky. Thumbs up, Liked, but not shared, too kinky to share.
Cordogg chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Yes my screen is fogging up. Very descriptive detail and I loved this!
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love it, I cant imagine cars doing it unless you see them crash on top of each other ;)
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was onteresting. I've never read anything like this before. When I saw that they weren't human in this story, I was thinking, "How would that even work?" I was very pleasantly surprised to see how well you wrote it. Kudos to you, friend.
Stargirl864 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
HOLY PORSCHE! What did I just read right now? O.O It did indeed fog up my computer screen so much that every time I wipe its just creeps back in...
I LOVE your fluffiness and seductiveness in this piece (there are not many One shots that delve into the smexiness before but yours just topped all of the ones I read).
As for constructive criticism, some might be looking for the obscene dirty parts and (even though you might not like it) it will definetelely attract more viewers and sweeten up your writing so much more!
But seriously you should make another fanfic like this one because its so original fans will be clamoring for more!
austin96 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Dude u r my fucking hero. Ever one else didn't have the balls to do this or took the Pusey way out by humanizing it. Yet another punch in the face to society. Great story.
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story! I've always wondered about the fundementals that went intro this, because we know they have sex and that they have kids it's just like "how do they do it?" Lolz. I loved it!
Vulcan Lily chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
*slow clapping that grows into frenzied roar of applause* i bow down to you. Well done, well done i say. That made may day.
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm so glad I did not finish reading this, but your an amzing writer and i love the description, why did i try to finish this why! Now i feel all dirty inside! lolol nice description but I will not read that ever again.
KristenTheKittyKat chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Holy CRAP! That was one of the best written lemons of all time! Dude, you should TOTALLY write more. Erm... Maybe at the most T so almost everyone can enjoy it :) Lol, the last line just made my day! XD

While I ain't a huge LightningxSally fan, I did enjoy this and your first story :) I ALSO FREAKIN LOVE DANGEROUS KEEPINGS! YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE WORLD'S BIGGEST FOLLEY FAN! WRITE MORE!

Anyway, awesome :)

ONTO YOUR NEXT STORY!
Ciousk chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is Brill! But err... sort of ignored your warnign at the start. I'm only 14... but yes, This is great!And hey! Don't worry about my innocent mind. I lost that years ago...