Reviews for Unchaste
Really, really I liked it and really, really I love you for wrote it ; -;
Iii love that si much
Boost The Neon Racecar chapter 1 . 1/29
What the hell? Okay, its a good written story but still...WTH?
Luna the Prius chapter 1 . 1/12
Everything was excellent! And I commend you for your time and effort. I also have a reasonable tip for another fan-fiction. I noticed that you didn't mention anything about well, the technical aspects of McQueen and Sally having sex, or in other words for example " McQueen slammed his dick into her " type stuff, and whenever I read words like that it gets me all fired up. And so I believe if you wrote more things like mentioned above, certain people (like me) would be a bit more impressed, or in other words your fanfic would be more intense. I hope you write more soon! I would love to hear more
Kaneer chapter 1 . 1/11
I jerked off to this stuff. Really good work. More? More explicit next time ;-)
carslover6969 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
i was going throug a really hard time before i read this amazing fic. and honestly? it saved my life. i love this fic more than i love myself. its extremely well written, charcters are beleivable, and overall its just amazing. So, to the author, a huge thank you.
greg chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
that was the sauciest thing ive read for a long while
ka-chow chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
god this is so hot you dont even know
thsnk you
KACHOW chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
this is one of the greatest things i have ever read. im not even exaggerating. ive read so many fanfics before... and none of them quite got to me like this one. one thought that always hit my mind was "how do cars have sex? do they even HAVE sex?" and this truly answered that question in the best way possible. i would like to thank you for opening my eyes on the subject. 10/10 stars.
Scarlett Byrd chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
That was amazing writing! I am incredibly impressed with that
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Damn girl, dis boner is unstoppable plz write moar
Pixarfan1998 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
WHY IS THIS A THING OMFG THIS HAS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE. WHY DID YOU WRITE THIS? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Very philosophical with lots of good quotes to randomly send to friends out of context.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I like it it reminds me of cars
Queen Mo-Freakin chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
your mentioned in this youtube video /watch?vWmVOuFQn_IQ