Reviews for Unchaste
Pixarfan1998 chapter 1 . 8/21
WHY IS THIS A THING OMFG THIS HAS SCARRED ME FOR LIFE. WHY DID YOU WRITE THIS? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Very philosophical with lots of good quotes to randomly send to friends out of context.
I like it it reminds me of cars
Mimosa Evans chapter 1 . 1/12
your mentioned in this youtube video /watch?vWmVOuFQn_IQ
Max stern chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
That made me hot and bothered. i really liked the part when Sally yelled: Ka Chow
Ziploc1987 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Wouldn't Sally be pregnant by now...?
CODBLACKGHOSToPS69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
It was ok. Lol. So hard. How do you do it?
Reader chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awesome story! XD
Hdluv chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
O/O SO AWESOME But... Car sex?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You are an amazing writer! I really enjoyed those exquisite one liners. Plus the perfect grammar,kudos for everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting to say the least. The dirty talk was good but CARS, they are CARS, and yet you still manage to do it for me, I'm waayyyyy too kinky. Thumbs up, Liked, but not shared, too kinky to share.
Cordogg chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Yes my screen is fogging up. Very descriptive detail and I loved this!
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love it, I cant imagine cars doing it unless you see them crash on top of each other ;)
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was onteresting. I've never read anything like this before. When I saw that they weren't human in this story, I was thinking, "How would that even work?" I was very pleasantly surprised to see how well you wrote it. Kudos to you, friend.
Stargirl864 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
HOLY PORSCHE! What did I just read right now? O.O It did indeed fog up my computer screen so much that every time I wipe its just creeps back in...
I LOVE your fluffiness and seductiveness in this piece (there are not many One shots that delve into the smexiness before but yours just topped all of the ones I read).
As for constructive criticism, some might be looking for the obscene dirty parts and (even though you might not like it) it will definetelely attract more viewers and sweeten up your writing so much more!
But seriously you should make another fanfic like this one because its so original fans will be clamoring for more!