Reviews for Time for a Change (1999 version)
joey the ripper chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Great story! I liked it... the Sinister Six... epic stuff.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Not Bad I enjoyed it it
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Did you know Megavolt hates being called "Sparky,"?
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I never thought that, of all the DWs enemies, it would be Megavolt the one to put him out of action (with a lot of help from someone without fried brains, of course). Plus, he didnt had to became a cold-blooded killer; thats Negaduck style, not his. He and Luminas are a good team; both can be criminals, but not really evil, and yet do some pretty good villanous schemes. Good story.
erosgirl chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
I didn't like this one as much as the other 2 parts. Negaduck was really OOC. He was too vicious and angry all the time. It just wasn't him.
Sparky Sputterspark chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
(grins) That was so good! Poor Megs!

Hey,can you guys write more stories with Megs in them? He's one of my obbessions. Thanks!
JopDance1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
That was good! It made me wish there was more. _
Crash chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Pretty good. Its good see Negaduck as insidiously evil. Love the bickering amoung the Megs, Quakcy, and Bushroot. But where was Liquidator? Killing time with his Lobster-Girls? Anywho, good fic.
fatesvoice529 chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
WOW! This is an excellent start. You've got the characters down pat. Wish for a little more of DW but hey we can't have everything *g*.
Huge DW fan for about 8 years chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
I really like this story so far, dang you made Negaduck meaner than ever, and megavolt actually scared me, he's gone just a little bit more insane than ever, keep writing, have to see what comes up next! :))))
Gabumonlover14 chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
Wow...I was just brezzing through and the counter suddenly jumped from 3 to 11 in one you've got me hooked.