Reviews for Can I Have A Kiss?
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Wow. Update soon.
Lindsaylove15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love this story! Please continue. :)
xjddmekdfnek chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
A baby?

LOL she's in her 50's.
littlesweetcupcake chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Ok. So I'm hooked! What's next?
jdhndmejnfhdkejs chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I like it... but it sort of lacks plot.
Emily Hoyt chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Hi... I like your story and this chapter was quite good, but I do have one thing I'd like to clue you in on (not only for your story, but for your own information and safety!)... The pull-out method doesn't work. No mater how quickly a man tries to pull-out, the second he becomes aroused, there is usually some liquid that escapes and, technically, that's ALL it takes to get pregnant!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
good job.
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
NOOOOO! I knew Kate breaking things off with that asshole would be a bad idea! WHYYYY! You need to fix this! NOWWWW
478 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Keep writing! Cliffhanger last chapter almost knocked me out hahaha!
ElleJMuse chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I am loving this story! Love the conflict of Todd thrown in there. GREAT! And love a jealous Peter. Now it's getting good...don't leave us hanging. Update soon :-D :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Ooh! Love the drama, really well written!
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
For one split second I really thought she would do it with Todd. Thank you for not letting this happen.

Sweet chapter! More Please!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Felt a little rushed but it was good over all. Watch when you write in the past and present. You said day 3 they talked but then a paragraph down you said something like she experienced last night. Just watch stuff like that and you'll be great.
ElleJMuse chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Sweet! Keep writing! Maybe Peter swings by early to see...I sense some conflict arising, but agree with an above review...hope she kicks his *** to the curb (Todd's that is!) A nice story developing here. Look forward to more!
478 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Omg so not fair that u left the cliff hanger ther! Continue pls!