Reviews for The Jewels of the Moon Kingdom
godess bubbles chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
I'm in love with story! I can't wait to see what happens!Are you going to make a sequel to when everyone is reincarnated on Earth and all their adventures?Update soon please!
Ashen Author chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Hey, this is a very nice story, I hope you manage to resurrect it.
Ashen Author chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Ah, the age thing finally came up! Wonderful. I hope this keeps being as good as it is.
Ashen Author chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I like the newer habit of referring to them by planets. I hope it sticks. Beyond that, I hope to see what cultural norms and differences there are. What I've seen so far is good-quality work.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I like where you're taking this story, especially with Earth not being aware of life on other planets. The reveal will certainly be hilarious. But I really don't like the change in names. Really. You could have kept them and no one would have cared, and this is just annoying to me to read. It's not a deal-breaker at all, though, so I'm definitely going to keep going. Also, if Serenity has ruled for 500 years and presumably lived for some time prior to that, would that put the Princess and her senshi at somewhere between 100-200 years of age, and will that reveal come into play if so? Well, I'll just keep reading and see where this takes me.
Nancy67 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Please update looking forward to reading about the ice skating.
JenniferJ chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
A really different look at the Silver Millenium. I love it.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Good Stuff, I Enjoyed The Update!
Vchanny chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Yay! You're back to writing. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Keep it coming.
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Keep it up!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
This Story Is Great! Sad You Didn't Finish But Hopefully You Come Back One Day!
Tna-A chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
It's a shame to see you haven't updated in a while. I hope to hear from you soon.
Tna-A chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
LOL moment at Nephrite. The majestic moose!
Tna-A chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
It's disappointing to see how sheltered Endymion is.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »