Reviews for The Jewels of the Moon Kingdom
Lucky's Girl chapter 20 . 7/20
Hi,
Another great chapter! I loved how they forgo about the bet after getting so excited over it. For people who are that far back in technology it was totally accurate! I liked Venus's punishment too, hahaa. Wonderfully written and amazing characterization. Hopefully you get back to writing it sometime! Or even just post the Friday thing you have written out of order! Thank you again!
Lucky's Girl chapter 19 . 7/18
Youre an amazing writer! Such amazing detail in this chapter as well, it could have been a boring scene easily but you kept all the imagery perfect and it was a great chapter for it! The next one should be fun too! This is a great story. Thanks!
Lucky's Girl chapter 16 . 7/17
Another great chapter! Poor serenity, but I love your characterization is her. It's spot on in all regards! I also love seeing Luna and Artemis too. Thanks again!
Lucky's Girl chapter 15 . 7/17
Ooooo! What's a fun chapter! I loved that he jumped after her of course! But it was a fantastic way to throw in the girls powers too! Super fun and it was wonderful overall! Thanks!
Lucky's Girl chapter 13 . 7/17
Hi! Such such such such a great story! I love these stories and this is just the absolute best! So much detail and so wonderfully written, and it's very well thought out too. It's amazing! Thanks so much!
godess bubbles chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
I'm in love with story! I can't wait to see what happens!Are you going to make a sequel to when everyone is reincarnated on Earth and all their adventures?Update soon please!
Ashen Author chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Hey, this is a very nice story, I hope you manage to resurrect it.
Ashen Author chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Ah, the age thing finally came up! Wonderful. I hope this keeps being as good as it is.
Ashen Author chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I like the newer habit of referring to them by planets. I hope it sticks. Beyond that, I hope to see what cultural norms and differences there are. What I've seen so far is good-quality work.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I like where you're taking this story, especially with Earth not being aware of life on other planets. The reveal will certainly be hilarious. But I really don't like the change in names. Really. You could have kept them and no one would have cared, and this is just annoying to me to read. It's not a deal-breaker at all, though, so I'm definitely going to keep going. Also, if Serenity has ruled for 500 years and presumably lived for some time prior to that, would that put the Princess and her senshi at somewhere between 100-200 years of age, and will that reveal come into play if so? Well, I'll just keep reading and see where this takes me.
Nancy67 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Please update looking forward to reading about the ice skating.
JenniferJ chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
A really different look at the Silver Millenium. I love it.
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Good Stuff, I Enjoyed The Update!
Vchanny chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Yay! You're back to writing. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 20 . 8/31/2013