Reviews for Rosie Is Distracting
FanthonyPadilla chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is amazing
The ending was sad, i admit :')
November27 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh gosh, that was bittersweetx110. I think I love it a lot.
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Well... I had read this story before but only realized it's amazing-ness today :) as I read the last scene I remembered what happened and I got really sad but now I'm also sad cause it's over so I'm gonna go add it to my favorites now and start practicing my own writing so I can stop drooling at how good yours is ;P
Rashard chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I think you should have scenes of what would happen if they had kids. Flashbacks of their love.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Still working on an account but its live life to the fullest. SAAAAAAAAAAD :.( but great!
MusicLover713 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Made me cry like a little baby. Maybe it's 'cause it's 1:47 AM and I'm really really drained or something, but this tore my heart out and ate it like pancakes. Loved it.
RiddleMeThisBatman chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You had me tearing up at the end. I can't imagine what it would be like to loose someone you loved so much.
aninhaDL4SG chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow! I really liked this fanfic .. most often the one who dies is Rosie .. very cool this kind of death .. I hope you have more one shots for us :)
afkglkjgaskjghksdagh chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's always Carter who proposes, but you switched it up haha. This was so sweet but at the end it was just so sad :/. Great one-shot though!
PerhapsDL4SG chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Usually when you see/read something that is really emotional you say ''Omg, I cried'' but in this case I actually cried a little at the end and I can assure you that I'm NOT an emotional person at ALL. The only other Carter/Rosie that made me cry was Submissive, you probably already read it but if you didn't then you definitely should.

''I really love reading one-shots that are made up of short situations that all have a theme or tie into each other at some point so I decided to try my hand at one.''

That freaked me out because I just talked to my friend about that, seriously like 5 minutes ago.

I love how Rosie proposed to Carter and not the other way around how it usually happen.

When you told me about the story I thought it was going to be fluffly so when I read ''Character death'' I was surprised.

And btw, for someone who was a ''long time reader, first time writer.'' you are turning out to be one of the best writers around here. Congratulations to you. *Insert Selena's EMA Promo song*
Ad3n chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Believe it or not other then the ending it was amazingly written. I loved it. And I loved that Carter saved Rosie. Great job! I soul say you can pull it off. Haha
tatimac chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
it's a good fic

but I don't have the heart to read thw WHOLE fic

I can't deal with death, sorry

but till what I read so far is very good )