Reviews for Call Him Cooper
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I can't believe how good this story is.. I love it and thanks to you and some other writers Low Light is becoming one of my favorite Joes..
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was an insightful look into Lowlight's past. It seemed realistic, too realistic sometimes when you described how badly his dad treated him. :( But I enjoyed seeing a more minor character get some airtime, so to speak. Thanks!
susan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awesome Low Light story!
please do more stories please & thank you )
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was very comprehensive and I love seeing my favorite sniper get some attention. You could have even broken this up in to chapters, but I'm glad that you didn't. Instant gratification!

Loved the OC-you do this very well. A prequel would be very welcome.
susan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
this story is awesome! keep writing and I will keep reading it.

maybe you will do more of low light's stories of outr favorite joe ))
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
LowLight is a character who doesn't get much attention in fan fiction. It's nice to see a story devoted to our favorite sniper. I hope you do a sequel or prequel. Nice job.
Tinks231 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011 know I like this anyway (gotta love Lowlight!), so there's not much left for me to say.

Only thing I could maybe suggest is seperating the different blocks with a line or something. There's a button that just adds one when you edit the chapter. Also, there's a few rogue commas and stops, mostly in the dialogue, but you'll get the hang of that :D

Great story! Can't wait for more of the prequel/sequel!