Reviews for Staring Back at Me
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
PERFECTION.

This.

This completely...I am at an utter loss for words with sheer glee and dark!joy! Perfect *shows teeth*

Thank you.

*SAVES*
powerstaark chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I can easily imagine the Doctor's greatest fear being himself. He is almost a legend, but his reputation has caused people to become terrified of him. Also he knows the answer to the Question which, according to the Silence, must never be answered because "Silence must fall when the Question is asked." Despite the Silence's prophecy about the Question, River Song has learned the answer by the time she meets the tenth Doctor. Strangely, although the eleventh Doctor has been shown to hate himself, he also trusts himself more than anyone else in the Universe which was shown in The Impossible Astronaut. How can you trust yourself, especially when you know that you can put the whole Universe in danger if you break a fixed point in time, and hate yourself at the same time? Anyway, you're just as good at writing the eleventh Doctor as you are at writing the tenth Doctor. Do you think you could have a go at writing the ninth Doctor? I never paid much attention to the Doctor's first eight incarnations.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Molto bene! Awesome job :D This is what I thought was behind the door as well - well, I thought it was himself, but I wasn't expecting it to be Ten :) Very cool! And a well done drabble :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. All I can say.
ElilPotter01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like this perspective. and it makes sense, ever since that act on Mars. Thank you :)
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Of course it's the Doctor. Who else could it be?

Beautifully written.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
. . . but himself?

I really do think you're right. Maybe not the exact scene, maybe he saw his present self. But I do think he saw himself. And who knows, you could be right: when better to show him than at his absolute worst?
MeowMix chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Excellent.

I always thought it was himself in that room...who else could he be so scared of?