Reviews for An Inexpensive Soul
00Chup chapter 5 . 9/16/2018
poor William, this fic is awesome x
Harry Hobbit chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm DIEING
Harry Hobbit chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Aww, poor Grell
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
please continue
C4TN1P chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Absolutely my favorite fan-fic I have read yet. Please continue it! I can't wait to find out what happens next. I will be checking daily although I know there probably won't be an update for a little while. :-) Still. I trust this story will be worth the wait.
Lw chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Oh my god the FEELS! This is one of the best Grell fics I have read :DDDD

I can't express how utterly thankful I am that you've given Grell an actual personality behind his theatrics! Waayyyy too many fanfics totally dismiss it . so you are an amazing person. You've taken creative liberties while still keeping the characters, well, In Character! And that is soooo awesome :DDDD

Please keep updating this. I neeed MOAR xD
deadcellredux chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
It's DCR- too lazy to log in. Finally caught up with this and I do hope you finish it! I love this story so much, and your writing is beautiful. Love your characterization of Grell and Sebastian here. Excitedly awaiting the next chapter!
Objective Failure chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
An incredible story (so far), riveting and inviting. Though I do wish you would go into more detail with their passionate love making. Don't keep us waiting forever dear.
Mikatski Katami Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Excellent!Excellent! My compliments to the author.
MinervaBCN chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Nice fic. Hope to read a new chapter soon! Best, M.
onenightstandwithgrell chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Ahh, I am absolutly is love with your writing, dear. It is exquisit the way you paint a picture. I do not often bother to review the things I read but this story truly did stand out. I love it, I will be following it and I hope that you plan to contenue it. I feel that it would be a tragedy for something this wonderfull not to reach compleation ;D. Yours truly, grellsmidnightlover.
jackmyfrost chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Your writing style reads like a true Shakesperian classic; do you still plan to continue updating this one?
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh, please, please continue this! It's really really good, and I'm terribly interested to see how Sebastian and William both continue to react to the contract.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
really good story:3
Midknight Shadows chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
William HAD his chance. He was a jerk and didn't appreciate the beautiful, amazing lady! Clearly, even with his inability to love, Sebastian loves her more! Ha, Will, let this be a lesson to you- if you want a wonderful lady like Grell, don't treat her like crap.

Sebastian is being so sweet to her! I love this story so much and it's beautiful and I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't even write coherent reviews anymore I love this thing so much!