Reviews for InkClover
helloperson chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
okay your choice
Kimiko chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HandOfYourOwnage

From first glance, it seems like your actually insulting the writer of this.

It looks like someone needs to go back to school. An example: if you weren't allowed to capitalize "and", why would every professional author on the planet do so? By the way, it's not "spelling", it's "grammar". I rest my case.

I'm only saying that her writing and character development skills (not that she has any) could be severely improved. It's all a matter of opinion.

Since we're apparently have a war, you forgot to put a comma after the set of parentheses. ;)
HandOfYourOwnage chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's not a bad story, it's just some of you are so bad at writing stories (and spelling, you never capitalize 'and'!) that you have to insult other people's stories.
skull lover chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
heyy i think a romance story with Valkry Cain (i know i probably spelt that wrong) nd Sanguine from the Skulduggery Pleasant books would be gr8 :)
Kimiko chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
One of the worst, hopeless self insert ever. And, to add insult to injury, this is very poorly written.

I'm glad, for this fandom's sake, that you deemed it over. I'm aware that someone else will be continuing shortly, but at least it won't be /you/. That was a total waste of five minutes of my life.
A Toxic Detective x chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Please please please continue!
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
dont end the story,atleast hand it to me! or ill diee!
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
*raises eye brow* i am glad you back account got .*rubs back of head*eh...its a good thing i got my back up!
Blue Dot77 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
hey so wat happened between clover and dustfinger? they jus kissed and then nothing? O.o
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
you got a roblox? sweet! i got one to,it is wolfbladewarrior101,i got banned though,stupid noob... oh well, so, people falling in love with clover eh? i did not expect my character i gave you to fall in love,i am just woh with that. today is the day i fell like being a criticizer. you really need longer stories so i can have an excuse to stay on this computer longer. that about it...
VeryaTirananniel chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
pleasepleaseplease update! i wanna see if dusty gets jealous over mr. magi-pen!X) lol there are too few dustfinger/oc stories, congrats on being the writer of one of the good ones!
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
i said silver dude,silver streaks i say! oh well,nice chap,making dem longer,eh? your the best writer i have ever,well,reviewed,um that sentence was confusing to me XD
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
seeing,i made a deal,i got the right to do the thingy said at end name:Frostie age:15 gender:male hair: black with silver streaks skin color: palish eyes:a weird ice blue and personality: mysterious,funny and sneaky,question:person above let it be part of the gang,pwease? nice chap, finally made a long one did ya? well,not much teh say now,seeing i said alot,epicness x10000000000000000,lots of 0's later...
Nepetu-Leijon chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
its a deal,and now i got my not so sucky computer back,its crap,but not as crappy as my friends laptop. stop saying you fail,no, that's my job is to fail,now away with the fail.
ember505 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNNN! :D hahaha I'm super curious as to how this will end! :) hahaha Update as soon as you can! BTW Lovely writing as usual!