Reviews for Never Asked To Feel Your Halo
Guest chapter 40 . 8h
Amazing! Please update this soon!
gleecrush chapter 40 . 5/18
So, after hearing about this fic for years, I finally got around to reading it in the last week. Now that I'm up to date I literally don't know what to do with myself without this story to read! I need to know what happens next! Please update soon!
I'mTheQuinn chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey, I must say I have been a great fan of this story for three years now and I must have read it about 10 times, maybe more (there are parts i know by heart). It is by far one of the most well-written stories I have ever read, your portrayal of the characters is amazing and so realistic, it's fantastic ! Thank you for your latest updates, it's always a pleasure reading your work :)
Gleefanx10 chapter 40 . 5/11
AHH THIS STORY IS SO EFFING GOOD! Quinn and Rachel have to end up together, I don't care if this story takes 70 more chapters for that to happen, they have to end up together or I will go insane. You are so talented, you should be really proud of this story. Please, please, PLEASE update soon and keep updating! I binge read this and now I'm left with nothing but to wait in agony for a new update!
britneydushku chapter 40 . 5/10
I am really happy for all the updates we are getting for this story :) Thank you very much, it was a nice new chapter
Dr-Tan chapter 40 . 5/8
Sorry about your laptop dude! Bloody brilliant chapter though!
OMG please finish this story!
E.Elliot chapter 40 . 5/7
Man I love it!xDD
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 40 . 5/6
Woohoo! Loved this chapter!

Your characterisation is amazing, totally believable.
musiclover7137 chapter 40 . 5/6
Loving it. Don't let anybody told how to write your story. It's yours. I personally love the slow burn and the little progress. Keep up the good work.
Emerald Stag chapter 40 . 5/6
Oh Quinn! Just when you were ready to get the best of both worlds again, covering your bad secret at all costs causes you to wreck your good secret. And Poor Rachel continues to suffer from the constant whiplash backlash. Another great update! Hope your tech situation improves. :)
jds87 chapter 40 . 5/6
I really really love this story. The kisses WOOP WOOP.
Although Quinn really doesn't deserve Rachel. On one side I want more kisses but I also hope that Rachel really ignores Quinn from now on, until she makes things right.

I literally can't wait to read more, this is so awesome.

Thank you.
J.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 40 . 5/5
Quinn's getting on my nerves. I hope Rachel finds someone else who isn't bipolar and would treat her well. Rachel's irking me with her stupidity like gurl, you deserve better than this. Stand up for yourself. I hope in the next chapter, Rachel totally ignores Quinn. Let that bitch suffer, it's what she deserves. She's getting away easily while Rachel's the one suffering. Idk what to think of the kisses, my love for Faberry makes me giddy about them but my growing dislike for Quinn stops me from enjoying the fluff. Thanks anyway.
guest chapter 40 . 5/5
Can we just have Rachel kiss another girl? Quinn is just fucking confusing. Let her be jealous or something. Quinn and Finn could have their bullshit relationship.
lemon-rind chapter 40 . 5/5
Sue's going to be kicking all of this back into critical again isn't she?

This chapter was awesome sauce. Thanks for the update!
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »