Reviews for Never Asked To Feel Your Halo
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 41 . 3/3
Thank you, Brittany.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 38 . 3/2
Jesus, the feels this is giving me is making my stomach churn.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 37 . 3/2
This is such a hot mess.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 24 . 3/1
You have made laugh so much! This is truly amazing and I adore it.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 15 . 2/28
I have not even finished reding the chapter but I have to say, I love drunk Rachel.

Also, this story is all kinds of awesome and hilarious.
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 45 . 2/17
Just finished re-reading this. Love, love, love! Also still loving the sequel
Callie Mae chapter 45 . 9/23/2016
Awesome story!
laviniasarah16 chapter 45 . 9/17/2016
Awwww I love this Rendition better!though I love evry uniqueness of a FaBerry stoires XD
Guest chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
I was addicted to this story ages ago and finally just caught up. Thank you so much for sharing! You are a fantastic writer :D
Guest chapter 45 . 2/12/2016
Utterly amazing story. Exceptionally well written - not usually into Faberry unless it is as good as this, then all bets are off! Now, on to the sequel!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2016
I want them to date, even if it's in secret. I want Quinn to accept that at least. I don't want just violence. I really have a hard time with how she treats Rachel.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
Quinn has to stop being mean. They have to keep taking. It's time.
tom.the.lion chapter 45 . 1/20/2016
hey! i loved "Halo" and I love this sequel. This is all fantastic - i do understand people's reactions to Quinn in this fic. (slightly batshit, dominant, manipulative, a bitch, conflicted) and I also understand people thinking that Rachel is somewhat masochistic. the thing is, HBIC Quinn is seriously hot. That said, this could go both ways. It seems to me like the characters are becoming caricatures of those qualities. As are the Gleeks. One of the best things about the show in the 1st season were the nuances that became apparent in all the roles so i'd like to see more of that. Even Santana has a soul. So i would love to see more compassion for all of them, more depth. They are all scared out of their minds, bit Rachel has an intense backbone, which we have yet to see. And Quinn has a world of pain and hurt. And Santana has a secret and is in intense denial. Puck is in love with Quinn despite his well, everything.
wkgreen chapter 45 . 1/4/2016
Great Story! Glad I found it and now off to the next part of this story!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/27/2015
What will the sequel be named
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »