Reviews for Never Asked To Feel Your Halo
y chapter 45 . 1/15
Hmmm...loved the bowling date, loved most of the first half but the story felt a little draggy after. The build up to the special cheer routine was great but the actual event was a let down. I question why doesn’t Rachel feel much guilt falling for someone else’s girlfriend.

You know what, scratch that, thanks for writing this, I love faberry! I mean they are sophomores here! People learn as they grow, I look forward to them growing together and into the best they bring out of each other. I mean, such is life, as long as they have each other, they can get through anything! :)
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 1/10
This was such a amazing story.
I'm excited to see where you go with the sequel
Guest chapter 45 . 10/19/2017
I just have to say, this was so amazing. I didn’t leave a review on the other chapters cuz I was saving it for this one. I am so exited for the sequel, and I hope it is as good as this fic. You’re an amazing writer and I hope you keep writing these amazing stories.
malexfaith chapter 45 . 7/27/2017
OMFG... I am so glad about that authors note at the end. 259k words to stop it there... but bloody hell it was a good ride. Can't wait to read more. Thanks heaps for sharing
Georgia chapter 45 . 7/21/2017
This was an incredible story! great from start to finish. So much angst but so realistically written. you have a real talent.
WaLe chapter 45 . 4/30/2017
Woooow what a journey, this story of yours! XP

And I'll probably check the sequel asap but first I must review...

I usually don't like overly dramatic stories but this was so well done and well written!

Oh gosh your English is just so so good!
Seriously, wow! So impressive and it made the reading even more enjoyable :)

Congratulations on both the plot and the high skilled talent!

And thanks for sharing ;)
Konek chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
this chapter like babi like that damn dog.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 41 . 3/3/2017
Thank you, Brittany.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 38 . 3/2/2017
Jesus, the feels this is giving me is making my stomach churn.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 37 . 3/2/2017
This is such a hot mess.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 24 . 3/1/2017
You have made laugh so much! This is truly amazing and I adore it.
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
I have not even finished reding the chapter but I have to say, I love drunk Rachel.

Also, this story is all kinds of awesome and hilarious.
WARMACHINEROX68 chapter 45 . 2/17/2017
Just finished re-reading this. Love, love, love! Also still loving the sequel
Callie Mae chapter 45 . 9/23/2016
Awesome story!
laviniasarah16 chapter 45 . 9/17/2016
Awwww I love this Rendition better!though I love evry uniqueness of a FaBerry stoires XD
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »