Reviews for Marry Me
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
kind of irritated by rachel wooing q after what q did. Unrealistic in my opinion.
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
q is a bit as a shit for just upping and leaving. She could have died in a plane crash on her way to ohio or anything. Who would do such a thing? Rachel should have been a lot more hurt and angry about q just leaving like that, especially since their argument was nothing to warrant such a course of action. Her doing that should have made rachel question if she really wanted to marry someone who was capable of just leaving without so much as a bye.
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I was really hoping this sequel would be longer. There are so many high school fics, but not nearly enough good fics about faberry being older and married.
CarolineSC chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Mad props once again!
faberrygleektalana chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
Wow it really did get better! And amazingly sexy too. I love the fact that Rachel was swearing...lol. Your story is/was beautiful. So very romantic I LOVE it. Best love story EVER!
didush chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Sooo adorable! I love it :) great ending to story :)

You did an amazing thing with the epilogue :)
BrokenDreams03 chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
:) i loved both ur stortys they were really god, sweet, and emtional at times. i loved them :)
afemaris chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
I was very in love with the their fic!

Marry Me is as beautiful as I'll Say My Piece

CONGRATULATIONS!
broadwaybound2016 chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Holy shit I just read this and the story before and OH MY GOD THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST FABERRY STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!
Mord5ith chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
I've just got around reading this.

And I have to say... that your fics have a calming effect.

Not like "they make me sleepy", but like "ok... Every thing is fine. Now keep living. Oh, see! A little bird outside the window."

Yeah, I'm nuts.

But I greatly appreaciated your fics. One (two?) of the best Faberry fics ever.

And now, I'll probably read all the fics you have in your favorites, because I kind of trust your judgment now. :D

I'd read your latest fic, but I have a strict "don't ready unfinished fics" policy.

Too much writers have broken my reader heart.
ENYDD chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I love it! Excellent story, beautiful ending (crying)...
Makeshiftbeauty chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
No! So sad to see this great story end. I hope you keep publishing though, your stories are such fun to read.
snakeyninja chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow!haha!thank you for hearing me out! :)
dedemel chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
FANTASTIC WOW loved stories were incredible
srortiz87 chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
*wiping tears from eyes* damn allergies ;) great epilogue to a wonderful story!