Reviews for From Paris, With Love
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
That was awesome! I LOVED the last sentence, that was great!
Penny Shepard chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Wow that was a really awesome story! Thanks for this :)
bg3929 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
THe last few lines are beautiful. I miss Jenny so much. Why Bellisario, why!
MissJayne chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! Oh, a perfect ending to this, and very sweet as well. :)
MissJayne chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! Absolutely brilliant chapter, full of tension. :)
MissJayne chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! Oh so hot... :P
MariskaBaby92 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Bravo! I totally loved the entire story! You wrote this perfectly and I would love if you did another one like this. Amazing and I can't wait to see what else you do with Jibbs! The emotion, the feeling, the interactions, and the plot was just magnificent. I must say you really put your heart into this story and it definitely showed.

Congrats!
maggie chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Absolutely amazing! I honestly think that in this story you described Jenny and Jethro exactly as I would want them to be. Your work is truly fascinating... :D

p.s. ''And fools kissed happily on the street, lost to the world around them.

Returning to the beginning.''

best two lines you 've ever written! seriously...
Prettycrazy chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
YAY! *clap - clap - clap - clap*

What a beautiful ending! I loved it!

Soooo what are you going to do next?
Kyp chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Yay! Thank you for another way that the show /should/ have gone!
Left my heart in Paris chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Awww a beautiful ending to a beautiful story, really amazing i'm going to miss it greatly. Write something more soon
jstapny chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Love, love, love it! Yeah for fresh starts!

I look forward to your next offering and hope it's up soon.
hopesmom chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Bravo! I loved this story, well any story with Jenny as the lead character is what I like but you write wonderfully! Hmmmm, the person she owes, Ziva? or Will?
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Whaaaaaa! This story is over! *cries pathetically* I must say, I LOVE the resolution. I'm glad that Jenny is also fixing mistakes in her professional life, and that she wanted to be director because of ambition as well as revenge, I've always liked it that way. Gotta love the use of that "wouldn't have taken no for an answer" line. And the Russian play... lol! Great ending to a great story. Looking forward to that awesome new story, my interest is piqued!
jstapny chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Sorry I haven't been reviewing but I have definately been reading and enjoying. I just LOVE how you spin a tale. So heartbreaking...This story has been oh so good and while I know this tale is far too quickly coming to an end, I for one would love to read more about Jem and John.