Reviews for Morgan's Guilt
Clara-Lis chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story and your writing.
I know it has been very long since you last updated, but is there any chance you could continue this wonderful story?

All in all, great work and idea!

XoXo,
Clara
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
love this and them :)
JRK chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Love this, the characterisation is great especially the banter between Merlin and Morgan. The hug scene in Chapter 1 was well done and really sweet, the battle scene was really action packed and my only criticism of it would be that I think Merlin could have been a stronger contributor considering he would be the most experienced. For Chapter 2, the delirium was interesting especially since neither seemed to remember exactly what happened when they were back to their usual selves. If you're stuck on ideas, for Chapter 3 you could have the consequences for Morgan's previous actions, like you could have a scene with Igraine and Morgan where Igraine confronts her about what happened when Igraine was prisoner. You could also show in more detail what happened to Morgan when she was with Sybil and you could have Merlin relate to that with a made up backstory. You could have some sort of growing friendship thing between Morgan and Guinevere. There's still a lot of directions you can take this. (so please take a direction and update :) )
Morgan Pendragon chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I loved the first chapter, though I would have liked to see the fight not dependant on magic (like in the series).

Suggestions for the story;

1) Friction between Morgan and Igraine, especially concerning Merlin. Igraine warns Morgan to stay clear of him and/or leave Camelot as she doesn't believe Morgan's sudden change of heart given past circumstances - not to mention she always seems to have a plan.

2) Word gets out about Morgan's tretchery (plans, plots, etc) which raises suspicion in who told who and why. The people question their king and his motives if he's keeping a trator under his protection. Etc.

Hope this helps.
sharah chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
oh please update soon !
scorpiustar chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
COME ON! YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITHING THIS STORY, YOU HAVE ME HOOKED WITH THE STORY PLEASE, BE MERCY OF ME AND KEEP UPDATING. HAHAHAHA! MERLIN AND MORGANA ARE AN AWESOME COUPLE!
Masakali chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved this! Hope you are planning a sequel or another Merlin-Morgan story?
welcometotheguillotine chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Please do continue this, you've intrigued me with this story and it's plot, it's very much enjoyable, please, please continue! Cassie.
darkAngel007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Your story is fantastic!you should continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
ScaryKitty chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow! This was fantastic! you really need to continue this or just plain write more Merlin/Morgan stories. I will read them all if you do :)You really capture the characters well and build good suspense throughout the piece. Great job, please keep writing
Kate chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Make a sequel pls!:)
Lovely1992 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wonderfull !
Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Love it could you pls do a sequel? I so love morgan/merlin stories and there is so few which are really good...3
Marie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011