Reviews for Lovely angel
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 1/28
The poor kid is kind of a sap
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 1/28
Damn this girl at least has some sort of class and self respect and isn't a bitch. I give her props.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 1/28
Truth be told why shouldn't he? Bea's always gonna choose Ted over him
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 1/28
Yeah and that's what she's always counted on. But what if Jake actually did get tired of being played and didn't forgive her?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 1/28
It never is
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh I'm not sorry that they won't ever be engaged considering that they never should have been 4rm the beginning.
Bella has no backbone here. Aggravating.
renee chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Please put Bella and Jacob together, love these stories
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
This is not very good. Hows that for a review. An honest one. But bella is her usual piece of shit self so you got that right. Do we really need yet ANOTHER story were Bella uses Jake and he lets her. Do we really need to know how ugly and rotten Bella is inside? You wrote 10 chapters and the story did not even move. 10 chapters for "the basics" Or 10 chapters that you could not find something to say?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Thank you so much for abonding this awful story. No need since its like a million other ones.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Why are you making Jake as pathetic as Bella. Nopbopdy would put up with a slap in the face like that...nobody. Bellas using jakes forgivness to treat him like shit makes her a piece of shit., I wonder why girl writers mange to put crap like this together. Maybe its a fantasy to have a living doormatt that forgives you for acting like a subhuman.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
It ISNT possible to love 2 people actually. But no matter Bella hurts everyone because she is a sick twisted selfish little thing. Love doesnt matter to Bella the very idea of love to bella is ridiculous. She certainly does not love The walking corpse. But she wants to us eddie like she uses jake for her own needs..which always come first and others feelings be damned. Bella needs edward to run away from reality. To avoid having to live life on its own terms. Existence with eddie is a sure thing. No risk, no pain, no choices to make. Bella of course being a coward and a selfish cow without a care for anyone but herself or even the ability to empathize would choose death. Bellas head is so fucked up she is appaled that Jake would try to kiss her she is with Eddie even though she keeps inviting him into her bed.. what a looser How about you kill her off in some horrible death.. Thats a win win for jake
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Bella using jake as usually. Always nice to see a fresh original story ...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Bella takes Jake for granted, doesn't see that Edward is trying to control her. It gets so frustrating that Jake doesn't stand up for himself, maybe give a little "tough love", just to make her see that she can't walk all over him. With that said, I really do like this story.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
What will Jacob do? He's really not interested. Does he know where Bella is? Does he suspect that she is fooling around with Edward? Poor Jake. Maybe his friends are right, he should get the message and date other girls. Looking forward to more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »