Reviews for A Decade of Fire
unspeakable49 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Great work! I really enjoyed it. :)
Random05 chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
was that the final chapter?
ThePrimusLune chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
This was amazing! AMAZING! I loved your style of writing!
FreakLeash chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
It's been a while since I've read a JamesLily that gave me goosebumps. Thanks for this, really. You did a fantastic job. I really loved this idea! I also like how you didn't include the typical stories from the Marauder's era, like James being a Quidditch star from the beginning, Peter being a complete dunce, or Lily being a genius snob, etc., etc. You really made sure to keep it original (well, as original as you can get while writing fanfiction), and I salute you for being able to come up with new ideas and stories after thousands have already been done. It was short, but I enjoyed this a lot. Thank you again!
Nessie-san chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Very well done, and I love the idea that Harry's first word was basically "snitch" XD It's like he was literally born to be a seeker...XD Very well done, and I can't wait for the next chapter )
Nessie-san chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Goddess, this is so good. I really love this story, Lisa-san. I really, truly love it.
Nessie-san chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
That's sweet and also very sad - Well done )
Nessie-san chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Oh my Goddess. Oh, GODDESS. This...Lily...Mary...Dear Goddess, this was so beautifully horrible and wonderful and sad and it made me cry and...WELL DONE! Very, VERY well done. I can't tell you how good this was. I never really imagined what it was like at first, with the Death Eaters, but...Oh, Goddess, that would be so horrible. And James and Lupin and Sirius all fought...*shakes head* Very, very well done. This was beautifully written. I can't wait to read what you come out with next.
DiehardER fan of the books chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
He was Chaser - JK Rowling confirmed it. He just mucked about with a snitch. And I love the story :) can't wait for updates
Nessie-san chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Very well done. It really showed some of the snapshots from their life at Hogwarts before they left for the real world, and Voldemort, and the Order of the Phoenix. I especially like the day after Sirius tried to kill Snape, and the article talking about rounding up werewolves and putting them in prison. The first was touching in it's heartbreak, and the second was so beautifully done...*shakes head* Wonderful job. The only thing I'd caution you against (mistake wise) is that James played Seeker on the Gryffindor team, not Chaser. As a diehard fan of the books, I can't help but mention it...-""
Addicted-To-Sugar-Quills chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hi, I love this, seriously it's awesome - as the due date goes, It will probably be extended by a few weeks anyway as a lot of people are having trouble with it, pm me if that would be better for you too.
kaka1233 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
really good story! plzz right next chapter! :)