Reviews for A Flight on Wings
Tyki075 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
That... was... so... AMAZING! I loved it! Great job!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I can't even believe this! You are amazing and literally just made my life practically complete. This story made me feel like the hiatus doesn't actually exist, and D. Gray-man actually has an ending. Everything fit so well too! It's like you secretly are Katsura Hoshino and you came back on fanfiction to give your fans the ending that we've waited so long for. I mean, I mostly sure you're NOT her, but I might have to pretend for my own benefit.

There are so many things I liked about this fic, and I'm going to list a few of them for... no reason, really, but to 'review' the story, as is the point of a review.

First, I loved Gabriel. At first, when Allen got the new Innocence, I thought, "That's strange, but I guess he needs a way to fight the Earl, and with Crown Clown gone..." But then Crown Clown came back, and I was concerned Allen would become too over powered and everything would seem unrealistic and kind of fake. Luckily, you are an impressive writer, and it didn't seem like something too out of place. Of course, the image of Allen shirtless half the time and being called an avenging angel kind of helped persuade me (mostly the shirtless part). Also, the benefit of flying was really handy and just cool.

Next is the lack of pairings, for the most part. I feel like DGM is supposed to be a story without a main pairing, even though Allena has been hinted more than once by Hoshino-sensei. From my username, you can probably tell who I ship, and though I like reading about those cute kids, the whole manga is Shounen-ai and it makes it much more exciting and epic without pairings and fluff (I still love fluff, don't get me wrong). In your story, I know that Road and Neah have a thing, but the lack of emphasis on it makes me relieved, as much as I'd want them together in any other story. I also realize Kanda and Lenalee get together at the end, but that's so faint and hardly important compared to the plot, it worked really well. So thanks!

Another thing is the respect Kanda gains for Allen by the end of everything. I bet that he would probably act almost the same in the original story, and it gave my a fuzzy feeling. I couldn't help but laugh when Kanda had to hold Crown Clown with two hands and seemed surprised Allen wielded it with one. *snicker*

I'm glad that Johnny got to stick with Allen all the way through. I was surprised when I was reading the manga and Johnny and Kanda followed after Allen. I didn't know how Johnny would help, other than moral support. I like how he becomes really close to Allen and is always worried. It's obvious that Allen couldn't do it alone, and I've never felt so happy to see Johnny being the one with him. Lavi helping later on in the story was a nice touch too. Kudos.

There was a lot of little things about the story I liked too, but mainly, I just am left with relief. It's literally like DGM finally has an ending, and the wait for Hoshino-sensei might not be so bad later on. Thanks for writing this and I'll be checking out your other stuff for more gems like this!

Abyss-chan out!
(P.S. Editing must have been a bitch, huh?)
PiGirl chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Why do i feel like its not finished or something... oh well...pretty.

(And pretty is the highest superlative there is to me and my freaking vocabulary)
Semper Tardius chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I was completely amazed. The way you ended everything was very well thought out and I am relieved to know that Allen was breathing at the end. I was so surprised too, all of the little things you added were so creative and matched the story perfectly. This was also super well written. It was sad though. At least you have it a 'happy' ending. The war ends, and people survived :)
MidnightSinXOXOXO chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Hmm, Allen can eat enough food to feed 10 people, so if he had two innocence, he could probably out-eat the entire Noah family and Skinn's candy-holic ways... I just remembered, Skinn is dead...
Booklover2526 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
it was...beautiful. i loved all the emotion and i had to remind myself more than once that this is a facfic becasue it seemed so real. i loved it and thank u soo much for this:)
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I loved this it was so entertaining to read good job
Uchiha Bara chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
I love it :) at first i was like 'no, why did allen loose his memories? :'(' but then at the end i was like 'yay he remebered :D' i really liked this fic overall, it was really good :) and i would definitely be interested in a fic about neah's past. :) awesome :)
Uchiha Bara chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I love it! :) i hope something like that actually happens. And the idea of the Earl having the heart is actually really interesting. :)
patrick the almighty observer chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I would like a companion fic. and thank you for the mention, im a little sad about all of those people dieing ( i really wish that some of the Noah could have survived, or at least have been freed of the Noah in them so that they could go on and live normal lives), though a little happy that the level five (she really needs a name) survived in the end. im also sad that Allen came back so easily ( for a bit there i was actually getting attached to amnesia boy, and hoped that he would grow as his own person, with wisps of memory from both Allen and Neah.) the fact that he remembers so easily thanks to Tim seems a little dues ex machina. also i was also hoping that we could learn more about the level 5 and get more of a feel for her as a character, she was really interesting, and i wonder how she will adapt to the world (or now that there is no way to kill the akuma without destroying their souls if more level 5 will be born, or if a lot of the akuma are now free of the compulsion to kill that the earl gave them since he is now dead.)
Suki Miko chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Hello! Sorry about the lack of reviews! Life caught up to me...hehe. That's no excuse, but, still sorry! I must say, even though its been a while since you have written a chappie, I still find them exciting and just exotic in way, even if I have read them over again! Their that good! Anyways, I still wonder if this is going to continue, the story I mean. I am still wondering what happens next, especially in New York. Will it be met with consequences, or a regretful reunion? SO much to ask, so few answers! Please update soon! Great job! Arigatou!
Colonel Lazy chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, it really pulled me in when I started reading it and I just couldn't stop!
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
while Allen doesn't seem like the type that would go with what Nea doing

nice with the rhode stuff

its cool she doesn't just go with 14th
tsukinopen chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
haha neallen

glad Lavi's with Allen now

like the explanation on how noah reincarnate
shapiquan chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
woah, your explanation about the whole Noah's Flood look like it could've came from the real anime! Well done!