Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
sr10 chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Love, love, love it. Great job.
Wonderful story. I would love to
see you write more like this one.
The banter and humor with a little
bit of intensity was well done. Loved
Joan's fist pump.
RLBB chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Haha this was cute and hilarious, loved Joan at the end :)
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Very nice. I liked that. Please update again soon.
scubagurl22 chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Joan would so be in on the pool, well she would have found a way into it at least. Haha. Good update!
agguielover chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Loved this. I imagine Joans fist pump is the same as when in season 2 annie gets to go to paris an she does that thing with her fist as she' swalking out. Cant wait for more. :D keep up good work
miss-tarletone chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Lovely! I like that Jon was in on the betting, that would be fun to see!
digifreak15 chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
LOVE IT! THAT WAS AWESOME!
Agent Striker chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
So cute! ;]
LittleLoretta5 chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
post soon! this is amazing! love it
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
I thought that it was a cute chapter. Personally, I liked it a lot. Nice job!
heartacheinn chapter 34 . 1/16/2013
I think it's amazing how you write these, because not only are they well written, but you've done so many! I admire your persistence as muh as i do your writing, because i've rarely had the ability to continue somehing like you do :)

Keep writing!
miss-tarletone chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Very nice! I enjoyed it, I liked seeing a tiny bit into their thoughts about one another.
scubagurl22 chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
I really like the ease and comfort of this, it just came across as very calm. Something they probably need after the finale and Annie's recovery (which strangely never seems to come up in fic).
Agent Striker chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Enjoyable.
warmfuzzydyke chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Remember how I praised you for avoiding a heterosexist cliche in your characterization of Annie's lust in chapter 32? I wish I could do the same in this chapter, but alas. "Hearing about her stunning looks from every other healthy sighted male in the building"-UGH. The implication is that men in the CIA who don't find women attractive, who don't find Annie attractive, aren't "healthy," which is another way of saying that queersick, which is nonsense. Please consider revising your writing to convey the same idea (Annie is conventionally attractive and a lot of people think so, which gives Auggie a little thrill) WITHOUT the heterosexism.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »