Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
This is very cool
Agent Striker chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
loved this!
miss-tarletone chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it!

Luckily for my family and I, we only got downpouring rain and moderate winds.

I was also irritated by Parker's reappearance. I had hoped that Eyal would not be lying, but I guess I'm just don't know.
Epona3 chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
I love mother hen Auggie! Great job! I'm looking forward to next weeks ep, as well.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
You're as good as always! Thanks!
The Red Fedora chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Nice chapter:-)
scubagurl22 chapter 31 . 10/31/2012
Been looking forward to this chapter and it was great as expected. Really don't like this Parker & Mossad plot though, hope it's over soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
For real. That scene came up and I was like, "Annie. Annie. Annie wut r u doin? Auggie's place is right over there. Remember being worried about Auggie all last episode because Mingus and 'I want to talk to Auggie' and everything? Annie why are you at Eyal's? What if his place is bugged? What is the CIA going to say about you staying there? THIS IS A BAD IDEA."

Also that shot of fluff you wrote was adorable and well needed. Although, granted, whenever I read sparring scenes I keep expecting a boner to show up because that is an awkward thing that happens in real life but it NEVER happens in Covert Affairs fiction. XD

This was a really long and weird review, I'm sorry.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter. So cute and funny.
Yeah, the writers stuffed up. This show is so frustrating sometimes...
Agent Striker chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
love this!
scubagurl22 chapter 30 . 10/27/2012
This was cute and I do not like Eyal. I feel like they keep pushing these guys into Annie's life to distract us. It's a bit annoying.
whateverticklesmyfancy chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
I totally agree, Auggie broke my heart showing up at Annie's and her not being there!
miss-tarletone chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Very nice chapter! I like the way you got them 'reacquainted'. I also agree with you about the show, how can Ryan be such a bad guy at the same time he's a good guy? And why didn't Annie go to auggie?
Arwen J Hui chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
I need to stop reading these when I lie down; I have a tendency to drop my phone on my face while I read. So cute! And it more than makes up for Tuesday's flop. More please!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »