Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
DT-RH-JA-JB chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Lovely fic. Hopefully they'll do something like this soon. And those were my thoughts exactly.
The Red Fedora chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Funny and so them:-)

Give the writers a bit of a break. They can't break the tension too soon;-) Thought the end was a nice touch: Simons key, Eyals house... Auggie is the one she needs though
hikeyosemite chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
Love this! I really liked the parallel POVs and the kiss was perfect.
Arwen J Hui chapter 29 . 10/16/2012
If there was an office bet going on...how big would it be considering the amount of flirting that's gone on? Who'd win?
Clufie chapter 29 . 10/14/2012
Yay! (To both this chapter and the new episodes!) You write them so in character, and I can completely imagine this happening, I'm really excited for the next chapter - Tussle, right? You've gotta love a bit of AA gym scene!
miss-tarletone chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Very nice chapter! I think this would be a good scene for an episode; auggie leading Annie through somewhere dark and confusing. I would love to see an episode like that!

I am SOOO EXITED for the new episode! Yay! I can't wait!
Kiryki chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Oh thank heavens, this kinda sugar fluff was exactly what I needed to read on the tail end of the month long break. 3 Utterly love it, so adorable.
RLBB chapter 28 . 10/13/2012
Haha so funny and cute I loved this one :)
andiesimmo chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
love the update, thank you :)
scubagurl22 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Been looking forward to this prompt, knew it would be good. :-) thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.
moonserenity089 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Another wonderful addition to your series, please continue with more :)
The Red Fedora chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Lol...cant wait for Tuesday
penguincrazy chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
YEAH a update, really excited I was literally just thinking about this story early today and wondering when the next update would come. Anyways i loved this chapter and all the blind leading the blind jokes. Poor Auggie and Annie getting stuck in the sewers, doesn't sound like fun at all. Though i would love to get stuck in the series with Auggie. Can't wait to read the next one.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
This was a funny chapter. Loved the banter :)
Just a thought, Auggie may end up with a headache from the smell because it would be stronger to him than Annie.
I don't know, that just popped into my head.
Anyway, can't wait for more :)
P.S
new episodes, YAY! *dies of excitement*
Are you going to base any of these on the new episodes?
hikeyosemite chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I'm really enjoying your stories.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »