Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
Andrea chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Realistic. I loved it
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Awww, so cute :)
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 16th!
In the mean time I will have to keep reading your story :)
The Red Fedora chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Sweet and scary. Nothing like a life or death scare to simplify matters quickly
Annie chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
Just read all 26 in one go (keenly anticipating the next 24 now!) and I honestly feel like I've been spoiled. :-) Your characterisations were consistent and genuine throughout, the pacing was wonderful, and each sentence connected/flowed smoothly with the next. At this point in time, my favourites would have to be Chapters 1 (Greeting), 2 (Perfume), 9 (Heels), and 24 (Lost) - talk about amazing!

This is easily one of the best (if not best) fanfics I've read in this category - thank you so much for writing these and sharing them so generously!
The Red Fedora chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Beautiful and heart wrenching
The Red Fedora chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Very nice. Solid characterization:-)
auggielover chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Man this had me laughing from the beginning
miss-tarletone chapter 26 . 9/7/2012
I agree! It needs to be Tuesday, like, NOW! Eeek! I can't believe what Lina did! And I can't wait to see the dancing, and the end! Im so exited that it's going to be one of those dream-y episodes!

Ok, rant's over. I loved this chapter! It was great that you put the stuff from the promo in. And it was wonderful! I am looking forward to the next 25! Great job!
miss-tarletone chapter 25 . 9/7/2012
Great job! Usually they are great for each other.
h2olgd chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
I loved your reaction to next weeks promo, it was about verbatim to what I was yelling at the tv. :-)

I enjoyed Auggie's internal monologue. I think you nailed him pretty well. Keep these coming.
RLBB chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
Ahhhh I cannot wait until next week! But great job :)
RLBB chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
I loved this! I really enjoyed the fact that you wrote it from Joan's perspective. It made it so interesting and the end was so cute :) Great job!
whateverticklesmyfancy chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
OMG! It needs to be Tuesday! That promo killed me! And what a backstabber Lena is! Great update! :)
FireFly85 chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
I love it! I am hoping I see these two get together this season. I think they are a phenomenal team as besties, but add in that natural chemistry that they have had from the beginning, it could be pure gold to a writer.
Arwen J Hui chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
OMIGOSH I WAS HYPERVENTILATING DURING THE LAST HALF HOUR AND THEN THAT PROMO! My family thought something was wrong with me. This chapter made all the feels attack me
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »