Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
scubagurl22 chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Cute fix and finale wrap up. I agree about the show though, go back to the happy Annie and Augus doing missions that worked so well before. It can still be dramatic without tearing the main characters apart.
Athena64 chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Nice... can't wait to read about "the second chance" now!
Thnak you!
penguincrazy chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Great chapter! I also think the show needs to up its game and i really want to see more Annie and Auggie scenes together.
miss-tarletone chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
You're right about the show. They didnt even talk about anything in the show! You did an excellent job with this! I loved it!
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
Nice chapter. I have spent the past few episodes yelling at the screen because they just don't see each other! *Glares at offending couple*
Anyway, I think that this chapter was in character and well written. The only thing that I could say would be to maybe put in a bit more of Annie's feelings towards Simon but since this is a prompt story it doesn't really matter that much.
Update soon :)
Phosphorescent chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Another enjoyable chapter.
morningdawn202 chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
Lovin this story keep em coming!
scubagurl22 chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
Very sweet. I miss sweet Auggie and I'm actually nervous for tonights episode. It's been a weird season so far.
Athena64 chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
Nice one! Excited also about tomorrow's episode... well... about just ANY new episode! lol!
Thank you!
miss-tarletone chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
Really good chapter! I am definitely exited! I love new episodes, and old episodes, too! I went straight from season one on DVD to this year's season three, sooo, I need to buy more DVDs!
Agent Striker chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
me excited! good chap!
penguincrazy chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
great chapter. I love your Annie and Auggie interaction and really wish they would do more it on the show. I am really excited to see tomorrow's night episode.
DT-RH-JA-JB chapter 23 . 8/20/2012
Great chapter and very excited for tomorrow's ep!
Arwen J Hui chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
I have to say, this is my favorite chapter so far. I had this big, stupid grin on my face the entire time I read it.
Yggdrasil'sRoots chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
i love this. i love them.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »