Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Haha I loved the season finale - I mean...it was heartbreaking...but any Auggie screentime is worth it...
SmilingCatt chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Thank you for the wonderful new episode!
Cinder Tree chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Not thrilled with the finale. Like your writing, though. :)
call2wrshp chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Yes. I was ticked off, too. And broken hearted. It's silly to get this upset over a TV show, but love stories... they pull the heart strings... and mine is just about unraveled. :(

I am enjoying your vignettes, by the way. You are clever and fun. I with the CA writers would read some of this stuff! Maybe it would improve the plot lines. :)
Insane. Certifiably chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
nice. I like how you just kind of snuck that in at the very end.
Agent Striker chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
that was so sweet
Insane. Certifiably chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
that was good. I thought it was Auggie until you said so. Well done, on the chapter and the twist.
Rienne91 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I have to say that when I got to the end of this chapter I found myself feeling slightly disappointed.

Only because there weren't anymore chapters to read, mind you! However,since you only updated two days ago I suppose I shall have to exercise a bit of patience.

Can't wait for the next installment.

Alert at the ready!
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
LOVE!
Insane Certifiably chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
aww. cute and fluffy. Well done.
collective2220 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I always loved their banter on the show, another thing that I look forward to, besides Auggie, anyways so this chapter was a really nice fourteen piece. You've caught my attention, I wonder what you'll write next, maybe something along "homeless"?
RLBB chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Aw cute and funny! Nice job :)
NeoNails chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this made my day. Night. Whatever. It made me laugh, which was a nice break from what I had been doing before, which consisted of glaring at a 15-page paper and willing it to finish itself.

Great work!
Insane. Certifiably chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Sweet. Probably nerve-wracking for Annie, but sweet nevertheless. Great job.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
who knows Auggie, maybe you'll get lucky some day soon.

Great job.