Reviews for Annie and Auggie: Fifty Things
scubagurl22 chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
See the problem is that this was so awesome that I now want to know what happened. How exactly did Auggie stow away anyhow? And what did they do in Paris, has it changed? And what did Joan tell Annie on the phone?

Anyway great job as always!
penguincrazy chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
great chapter, Auggie needs to go into the field more with Annie on the show, i love Auggie in he field.
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and funny and adorable 3
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
AWW! I would love to have a relationship like theirs! Oweh! Kawaii!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
Beautiful!
miss-tarletone chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
Wonderful! I like how you started off with teasing and then went for that very sweet ending. Great chapter!
scubagurl22 chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
Wow, not the direction I thought that was going.. Great update and I'm looking forward to the new eps next month, lets hope we get to enjoy them together and happy for an episode before the Henry mess hits the fan.
Epona3 chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
That was wonderful! Love the detail of her drawing the plus sign on his palm.
penguincrazy chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
love this chapter, them joking around with each other was great, Auggie's payback was the best!
Agent Striker chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
liked the progression
Arwen J Hui chapter 43 . 6/10/2013
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SQUEEEEEEEE! *rolls iff chair* Cute cute cute! The countdown is seriously starting to bum me out. I want more but I don't want this to end.
Agent Striker chapter 43 . 6/2/2013
;}
xJacquii chapter 43 . 6/1/2013
Annie and Auggie are really adorable! Cute chapter :)
The other day I was looking at Braille stuff on Etsy.. I'm now tempted to learn it.
The 'Workout' chapter was fantastic! I like the way you portray the characters, it really suits their characters on CA.
hikeyosemite chapter 43 . 6/1/2013
Very cute indeed!
miss-tarletone chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
Really nice chapter! It was very cute and the characterization was spot on, I think.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »