Reviews for Parenting
tsukiyo haruna chapter 3 . 4/2
It's sad all three chapters. *sob*
meme7789 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
you should make one for LAMPO ANDD LAMBO!
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
update plzz. i cant wait for the lamboxlampo part. it would be funny xD
Akane Izo chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
you just made my day today.. God knows how much I adore this duo and even how I loved to no end a chibi-Takeshi in all the cuteness galore. KYAAAAAH!*fangirls*
Akane Izo chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
The last line brought flutters and IcedSoulFairy just melted into a pile of mushy goo.
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That moment when he cried.. Nuuu staaaahp. *bawls*
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Loved it!
Silent-melody2413 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Hi, for the third time!

Oh! As expected of Asari; he was a natural at being a father, and further lucky because he's the parent of Yamamoto; an easy-going baby. Haha, but anyway it was a nice pair and bond

And the ending was totally hilarious. Feels like after a mountain of fluff and sweet moment... he suddenly take off for some fun. LOL

Thanks for your great fics! I'm looking forward to your other fics!
Awesome job and keep writing! XD
Silent-melody2413 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Hi again!

Auuuuww, G surely has his own soft side. And to think that this happen in taking care of baby Gokudera is just so adorable! And so natural! Auuuwww

And I like how you make Giotto has an appearance here- and in such a mode! Oh, I forgot to mention that the first chap's ending was absolutely adorable! Woooww...

And I like the way Asari and G argue with each other; very friend-like and natural!

Next, next! XD
Silent-melody2413 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hi!

.Gosh. you really have a BIG, great talent in making fluff scenes! (Well, because they're all I've been reading right now haha)
But, really. They were truly amazing! And the humor just added the final ingredient and the fics become such masterpiece! Wow!

I especially like your family fics. To find these were hard and yours were amazing! I don't know how many times should I repeat myself.

Anyway, I love to see Giotto's family scene with Tsuna. Him being a father or a brother is just irresistible! And I'm glad that it was purely family/fluff fic.

Okie-dokie next chap! XD
Cute in his own way
Aspira-Silver skylark chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
so cute
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Wow so what happen to hibari childhood?