Reviews for Faceless
wryter501 chapter 42 . 8/24
thank you very much for writing this story. i think you did an awesome job with an a/u start, staying true to the characters, i truly admire the way you twist sam and dean around each other, sometimes pulling their punches and sometimes /not/. i loved how they communicated non-verbally - how that ended while sam was /using/ - and how they got it back. i love the verbal language, too, these guys are always so colorful and you were true to that feel of the characters. :)
i love that they both get john & mary. and bobby. and to keep - i was really afraid that your epilogue would have the two coming back to a burning house and dead parents and having to hit the road in baby to hunt demons one by one up to lilith. i like that you've left that open-ended, not wrapping stuff up in a neat little bow.
it's been a while since i watched earlier seasons (and i have to admit, i'm a sam&dean fan, rather than supernatural fan - once it devolved into angels/demons and the search for god, i'm 'meh' about the overarching plots of seasons...) but i also want to add, your voice for other characters is also very good. i could /hear/ crowley and lusiver (lucipher?) as well as bobby singer.
really appreciate your description of the fights, also. i know that can be the hardest thing to write, sometimes, and there was a /lot/ of that for this story. i'm glad you got in the gore without too much sap, if you know what i mean. but enough comfort/angst for this reader's satisfaction, in any case.
again, thanks very much for the effort you put into this!
Luvthe70s chapter 41 . 7/2
I see you haven't written anything here in awhile and I really hope it's because you are being paid to write now because you are amazing! I almost didn't read this because it was AU but I read all your other spn stories and the writing sucked me in, I wanted more so I gave it try and ..it consumed my weekend! Best story ever! Thank you so much for the ride, fantastic job!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 42 . 1/25
First off, I'd like to say that this little gem doesn't have one-tenth of the recognition it deserves. It is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. Actually, I think I first read this about a year ago and just now remembered it; I spent several hours combing the site trying to find it. Took me awhile, but I managed it, and it's every bit as good as I remember!

The plot, characterization, and world that you've built are distinctly Supernatural's, but they're also obviously yours in a lot of ways too. The AU world in particular is a lot darker and grittier, but I love it because it's honestly believable. :) The demons are really quite superior to the humans, so it makes sense that they would rule the world when they managed to rein in their savagery. And also, the monster arena fighting is totally realistic, because when you've gotten bored with hunting and killing something, you start playing with it. Bravo all around! :)

I'll definitely be sticking this on my community and my favorites list so I don't lose track of it again. Thank you again for the excellent read!

Eryn
neonkittykatXD chapter 42 . 1/14
This was a really really awesome story! It's such a different take on it, but it was so awesome to read. I love the plot, and all the characters were written into very well too. Fantastic job! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/28/2016
I don't think I've ever been so totally, genuinely sad that a story is over. That was pure magic. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/12/2016
OHMYGOD it was the one of the best stories i've read, and counting published books !
I passed all the day reading and i could even stop to let i review before, but i have to say: congratulations for the greaaaat history and thanks for giving us the oportunity to read that
Lone Wolf chapter 42 . 5/16/2016
Is there still a chance for a sequel? Loved this story so much!
Hi chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
This is an amazing story
Optimorae chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
This is like eh 5th time I've read this story- it's better than Harry potter :)
Optimorae chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
this is the best story ever, I've read it like three times in a row- you're so great at mixing the cannon into the plot :)
TFR chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
this totally took me by surprise.
I started to read chapter 1 this morning and now at 9pm I've just finished the last chapter.
This is among the best fics I've ever read (even outside of the supernatural fandom) and probably the best one I've read in a while.
It's a brilliant AU with a clever plot and good characters and a lot of emotional moments (but without being sappy). I wish I knew more fics of such quality.
I hope one day you write a sequel. I know I'll be waiting.
Thank you for sharing your work with us
Not-a-Demon chapter 42 . 2/6/2015
I have to say it: this story was amazing. You have a lot of talent for crafting words into a work of art. I actually had to force myself to pause halfway through the story to go to bed last night, and when I finally did stop, it was five A.M. Thank you for writing this! I love it so much!
Girl-of-Braids chapter 42 . 12/11/2014
This is gorgeous.
The writing is beautiful, and the plot is heart-wrenching. I had a hard time putting this down. Definitely one of the better things I've read. I just absolutely love everything about this fic.
Thank you so much for writing this.
pineapplefreak chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
So I started this about three hours ago and I really want to finish it but it's midnight and there's a whole book left and I have school tomorrow so I'm going to have to go to bed and try to get some sleep but I don't know if I will be able to do because I am 100% IN LOVE with this fic, it's so fantastically written and probably my favorite AU ever, probably one of my favorite fanfics ever, I love the building of Sam and Dean's relationship and the family dynamic, the world building is so great- I can imagine this rough, gritty, every-man-for-himself world so perfectly-, and I adore the parallels and references to the show. You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you read something really good, sort of like butterflies but in a good sort of way? That's happening to me big time right now. This is a brilliant story, you are a phenomenal writer, and I am sooo looking forward to reading the rest of it! :D
Ascoltatrice chapter 42 . 9/26/2014
Wow. I mean. Wow. This story is absolutely amazing. I loved it. It was written so well! I mean, the gentle build up of Sam's trust in the Winchesters and their trust in him, his fall into the masque and the world of the demons creation, the fights, all of it. I mean, DAMN! It had me smiling, laughing, and crying late into the night.
If you do choose to write a sequel, I would love to read it! (No pressure or anything)

Also, sorry if I sound like a kissass or something. I just really like this story