Reviews for Faceless
Rababaz chapter 42 . 5/29
Really nice story, I liked it:) You should have a thousand of reviews
whatnosheep chapter 42 . 5/22
brilliant story!
sunshine102897 chapter 42 . 4/19
This story was absolutely amazing. Bless your soul for having a story stretching on for such a nice long time and finishing it.
Nina chapter 42 . 11/16/2017
Good story
wryter501 chapter 42 . 8/24/2017
thank you very much for writing this story. i think you did an awesome job with an a/u start, staying true to the characters, i truly admire the way you twist sam and dean around each other, sometimes pulling their punches and sometimes /not/. i loved how they communicated non-verbally - how that ended while sam was /using/ - and how they got it back. i love the verbal language, too, these guys are always so colorful and you were true to that feel of the characters. :)
i love that they both get john & mary. and bobby. and to keep - i was really afraid that your epilogue would have the two coming back to a burning house and dead parents and having to hit the road in baby to hunt demons one by one up to lilith. i like that you've left that open-ended, not wrapping stuff up in a neat little bow.
it's been a while since i watched earlier seasons (and i have to admit, i'm a sam&dean fan, rather than supernatural fan - once it devolved into angels/demons and the search for god, i'm 'meh' about the overarching plots of seasons...) but i also want to add, your voice for other characters is also very good. i could /hear/ crowley and lusiver (lucipher?) as well as bobby singer.
really appreciate your description of the fights, also. i know that can be the hardest thing to write, sometimes, and there was a /lot/ of that for this story. i'm glad you got in the gore without too much sap, if you know what i mean. but enough comfort/angst for this reader's satisfaction, in any case.
again, thanks very much for the effort you put into this!
Luvthe70s chapter 41 . 7/2/2017
I see you haven't written anything here in awhile and I really hope it's because you are being paid to write now because you are amazing! I almost didn't read this because it was AU but I read all your other spn stories and the writing sucked me in, I wanted more so I gave it try and ..it consumed my weekend! Best story ever! Thank you so much for the ride, fantastic job!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 42 . 1/25/2017
First off, I'd like to say that this little gem doesn't have one-tenth of the recognition it deserves. It is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read, fanfiction or otherwise. Actually, I think I first read this about a year ago and just now remembered it; I spent several hours combing the site trying to find it. Took me awhile, but I managed it, and it's every bit as good as I remember!

The plot, characterization, and world that you've built are distinctly Supernatural's, but they're also obviously yours in a lot of ways too. The AU world in particular is a lot darker and grittier, but I love it because it's honestly believable. :) The demons are really quite superior to the humans, so it makes sense that they would rule the world when they managed to rein in their savagery. And also, the monster arena fighting is totally realistic, because when you've gotten bored with hunting and killing something, you start playing with it. Bravo all around! :)

I'll definitely be sticking this on my community and my favorites list so I don't lose track of it again. Thank you again for the excellent read!

Eryn
neonkittykatXD chapter 42 . 1/14/2017
This was a really really awesome story! It's such a different take on it, but it was so awesome to read. I love the plot, and all the characters were written into very well too. Fantastic job! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/28/2016
I don't think I've ever been so totally, genuinely sad that a story is over. That was pure magic. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/12/2016
OHMYGOD it was the one of the best stories i've read, and counting published books !
I passed all the day reading and i could even stop to let i review before, but i have to say: congratulations for the greaaaat history and thanks for giving us the oportunity to read that
Lone Wolf chapter 42 . 5/16/2016
Is there still a chance for a sequel? Loved this story so much!
Hi chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
This is an amazing story
Optimorae chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
This is like eh 5th time I've read this story- it's better than Harry potter :)
Optimorae chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
this is the best story ever, I've read it like three times in a row- you're so great at mixing the cannon into the plot :)
TFR chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
this totally took me by surprise.
I started to read chapter 1 this morning and now at 9pm I've just finished the last chapter.
This is among the best fics I've ever read (even outside of the supernatural fandom) and probably the best one I've read in a while.
It's a brilliant AU with a clever plot and good characters and a lot of emotional moments (but without being sappy). I wish I knew more fics of such quality.
I hope one day you write a sequel. I know I'll be waiting.
Thank you for sharing your work with us