Reviews for Faceless
TFR chapter 1 . 7/22
this totally took me by surprise.
I started to read chapter 1 this morning and now at 9pm I've just finished the last chapter.
This is among the best fics I've ever read (even outside of the supernatural fandom) and probably the best one I've read in a while.
It's a brilliant AU with a clever plot and good characters and a lot of emotional moments (but without being sappy). I wish I knew more fics of such quality.
I hope one day you write a sequel. I know I'll be waiting.
Thank you for sharing your work with us
Not-a-Demon chapter 42 . 2/6
I have to say it: this story was amazing. You have a lot of talent for crafting words into a work of art. I actually had to force myself to pause halfway through the story to go to bed last night, and when I finally did stop, it was five A.M. Thank you for writing this! I love it so much!
Girl-of-Braids chapter 42 . 12/11/2014
This is gorgeous.
The writing is beautiful, and the plot is heart-wrenching. I had a hard time putting this down. Definitely one of the better things I've read. I just absolutely love everything about this fic.
Thank you so much for writing this.
pineapplefreak chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
So I started this about three hours ago and I really want to finish it but it's midnight and there's a whole book left and I have school tomorrow so I'm going to have to go to bed and try to get some sleep but I don't know if I will be able to do because I am 100% IN LOVE with this fic, it's so fantastically written and probably my favorite AU ever, probably one of my favorite fanfics ever, I love the building of Sam and Dean's relationship and the family dynamic, the world building is so great- I can imagine this rough, gritty, every-man-for-himself world so perfectly-, and I adore the parallels and references to the show. You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you read something really good, sort of like butterflies but in a good sort of way? That's happening to me big time right now. This is a brilliant story, you are a phenomenal writer, and I am sooo looking forward to reading the rest of it! :D
Ascoltatrice chapter 42 . 9/26/2014
Wow. I mean. Wow. This story is absolutely amazing. I loved it. It was written so well! I mean, the gentle build up of Sam's trust in the Winchesters and their trust in him, his fall into the masque and the world of the demons creation, the fights, all of it. I mean, DAMN! It had me smiling, laughing, and crying late into the night.
If you do choose to write a sequel, I would love to read it! (No pressure or anything)

Also, sorry if I sound like a kissass or something. I just really like this story
insomniamour chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I came across this story on a recommendation, and I am SO GLAD that my friend recommended it to me. I usually never read AUs, so I probably never would have found it unless it had been brought to my attention.
I spent three days slowly enjoying this story, and I never wanted it to end. It is fabulously written, and immensely engaging. You write the characters (Dean in particular) so incredibly well, and this along with the subtle parallels to the canon storyline were just enough to keep me in the mindset of "Supernatural" while reading, despite the alternate universe setting. Not to say that the AU detracted from the story whatsoever. It was a fascinating concept that you explored beautifully and fearlessly. I couldn't step away from a story I enjoyed this much without letting you know just how thankful I am that you put in so much effort to write it. And it is VERY clear that you put in a heck of a lot of time and effort when you wrote this story. It really is exquisite, heartbreaking, and gut-wrenching all at the same time. It reads as a true labor of love, so I HAD to let you know just how much I loved it as well.
And keep in mind that this is coming from a girl who usually stays far, far away from AUs. I need to go hug my friend for recommending this to me. Thank you for writing it!
liron-aria chapter 42 . 6/3/2014
I just found this story today, and WOW, it is BRILLIANT.

I love the way you've written all the characters, from John (not-a-complete-d*ck!John is a personal favourite) to Mary to Sam to Dean, and, the way you incorporated all the other characters from SPN, and their arcs!

The ending, too, was perfect.

This was an amazing read, thanks so much for reading!
Astreiks chapter 42 . 4/23/2014
Damn, this was fantastic. Probably the best SPN fic I've read in a while, and most definitely the best AU I've read. Ever.

I know I'm a couple years late posting here, but really: a story as deserving as this one deserves every piece of love I can give it.

But yeah...Everything about this was perfect and fascinating (and now I have to watch "Real Steel"...just another thing I'll probably end up obsessing over...) The universe was incredible (it worked. I never once questioned the mechanics and the mythos reigning over it) and I really like how you incorporated the general structure of the show into it (such as with Sam and the Masque resembling the Demon Blood Arc back in S4.) Plus, this fic was full of all values and themes and symbolism that made me fall in love with Supernatural in the first place. :D

So again...I'm two years late to the conclusion of this fanfiction. There probably won't be a sequel. It doesn't really matter. This story works on it's own, and I know I'll probably be coming back to re-read it later, when I'm not full of so much fangirlish joy.

So...yeah. Thanks a bunch!

-Astreiks
firstcatfish chapter 42 . 4/2/2014
Amazing story in its depth and intricacy. I almost didn't read it since it was so AU but it was definitely worth it. I laughed, I cried and I loved watching the characters grow and change through the story. This was a work of art. However, there are so many loose ends begging to be resolved, I hope that some day you will give us a sexual. Lillith needs to die, not to mention Azazel and Lusiver. Thank you for sharing this with us.
CorbynPool chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
Oh my gosh. This is the best fan fiction I have ever read, hands down! Love the quotes, the banter, and the suspense. Can't wait to read what happens next!
CorbynPool chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Oh, I almost cried reading this chapter. Poor Chelsea, she was so cute.
CorbynPool chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
How old is Dean in this chapter?
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is like the most intriguing intro ever.
KarleighH chapter 42 . 6/10/2013
Super fantastic story. I absolutely love the intricacy of the plot and the depth of the characters. I like how you incorporated the ideas of the show, like Sam drinking the demon blood (Masque) and other things. That was pretty cool :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 42 . 5/15/2013
I can't even express how amazing this story is. It has consumed my every thought for the past few days as I've read chapter after chapter. I cried with Sam and Dean (full out sobbed for Chelsea), laughed when they bantered, winced as they got hurt. I want to print out this story and put it on my bookshelf because it deserves a spot. Even though the characters are from Supernatural, you created a new, bloodthirsty world that I will not forget for a long time. I loved the incorporation of various Supernatural characters as you made new roles for them, new parts in the lives of the Winchesters.

Thank you, thank you, for writing this.
-Jade