Reviews for A Family of My Own
jwstahle chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
I love this chapter so much. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
hpslashrules chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Heres hoping you complete this story! And my my mate too! Both awesome and need to be finished! Great job so far. I wanna know who cursed harry!
SpicyKittins chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This is sooo good...more! please? More :D
yukino89 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Jay-Zeus chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
SAY YES! SAY YES DAMN IT! GRRRRRRRR! ...evil author... *glares* i want to hunt you down...
dax33 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I really hope you continue with this. It is a great story so far.
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
update soon
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
way finally they both said i love you! aww! on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Damn, I've been only reading completed stories lately, because I just can't seem to take the waiting that accompanies uncompleted stories. Lol, but I accidentally started this story without realizing it wasn't complete, and dammit, you've sucked me in! I love this first chapter, and the story concept. I'm not crazy about the nicknames-Remy? Siri? Sev? Really? Lol, well they are quirky if nothing else.

Anyway, great first chapter. I'm off to read the rest now! Thanks for writing! :)
meglovesklaine chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Please update! I just might squeal a lot and be severely happy if you do, because I LOVE THIS FIC!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
squeeee!

so cute

can't wait
ZADRvampy chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Please update!
Fire Dolphin chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
well thts quite a cliff! i cant wait to find out what happens next! please update soon!
xXPandaLawlsXx chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Love, love , love! Thanks so much for the update!
jewle69 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Aww i love this! I'm not ususally keen on submissive Harry stories i tend to like Draco as the sub but this is just so sweet i hope little Janus really does have blonde hair. Keep up the good work i can't wait for more.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »