Reviews for On The Seventh
Shark Spartan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
I see that you changed up your chapters and started over it's cool oh and great chapter keep it up!
Shark Spartan chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Pratice dummies ha! That was a great and yes the fight will begin great job as always.
The Last Z Fighter chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
I got admit, I liked this chapter but it was kind of a teaser in a way. You're about to finally get to see some real fighting, then it cuts off. But oh well, I'm sure plenty of things will come in the later chapters.
Shark Spartan chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Good chapter can't wait to see KOS-MOS in action. Keep up the good work!
The Last Z Fighter chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Interesting. I can't comment too much on this chapter in depth as its very short but seems to be a start. I'm curious of how things will go, but I admit I enjoy the sections with KOS-MOS and Mark a bit more.

Heh. I can't wait to see the expressions on the people's faces when they see KOS-MOS in action on some Covenant or something. No doubt once word gets out the more..shady elements of UNSC would take more of an interest. I get the feeling that like Master Chief, the Covenant factions still hostile towards humanity will probably have a new nickname for KOS-MOS. I recall Chief's being demon.
The Last Z Fighter chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Nicely done. I do hope you do continue this. Also, I'm glad you didn't make KOS-MOS a wimp power-wise. I've seen another crossover. I won't say names but a Halo one where KOS-MOS was seemingly much weaker then a Spartan. It's like people forget the insane power she has, or the fact in the what if time-line with the proper weapons she blew up a few galaxies.

KOS-MOS aside, I'm not sure which universe has better tech but I'm leaning to Halo. It seems KOS-MOS is way ahead of her time as far as a walking saptient weapon of mass destruction goes.
Shark Spartan chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I really Liked how you made KOS-MOS more human and the concerning mark in this chapter. I look forward to your next update.
drinker chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Remember their U.M.N is gone, but Hyperspace is still there. They are making a new network to access Hyperspace with Scientia, it just that the Elsa only had a logical drive, which is lightspeed but not FTL. So if they get a slipdrive, it would still be inferior to their old Hyperspace method, which had allowed them to cross galaxy easily. Chances are is that the people back home would had already complete their new network by the time the ELsa reached here, and would have been able to come to meet the Elsa if they had known the Elsa location.
Shark Spartan chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
This is awesome I like the OC Spartan Mark and Kosmos reaction towards him. It's was sweet at the end of the chapter and I like where this is going.

Shark Spartan
drinker chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I don't know anything about halo, but it interesting non the less. Are you gonna update?