Reviews for Secret Handshake
izzfrogger chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aww, sweet. Nice one-shot. Particulary liked Gwen's feistiness and the line 'Jack was stiff and silent, rather more like a man marching to his doom' - I could definately see that. ;) Thanks for writing/uploading!
RobertTheDriver chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
The Undertaker's Gift was far from the top of my favourite novels list. I didn't like Jack's attitude in it. Cold and more interested in Gwen than Ianto (while almost all the other books were giving some little bits about the 2 men's bond)

But thanks to you fanfic, it gives it another perspective of Jack's careless behaviour.

It's sad and touching.
Moses the Cat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That's so sweet.
SiwgrGalon chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
YOu just made me cry a bit... :') but at the same time I'm smiling, so it's just me being a bit...sappy.
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is just so beautifully written, and Gwen (not usually a favourite of mine) is wonderfully drawn.

But... such a silly pair! Jack needs to tell Ianto how how feels about him at a time like this- but we know he won't!
firesnap chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was fantastic. It was in-character and still touching and it was great to see a coda to one of the books.
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Men! What are you going to do? You can't just kill them, but you can't get them to admit they have emotions either, now when they're awake.! Good story! Thank god for Gwen!