Reviews for Figure Life Out
ArgntumAlphaLupus chapter 3 . 6/24
When will you update?
Please do a trans Percy theme with HOO because I love this story plot and it would be interesting to see how you write it- it's really good!
Child of Battle chapter 1 . 3/28
Please write more in this AU!
AndronicaJackson11398 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I love your story with all my heart.
TheOtterPrince chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Ugh, this is amazing. Transboy Percy is my weakness and it really helps that I can relate to some of this. I might've expected for his name to originally be Persephone (that's what f!Percy's name is, usually) but Andromeda is a nice touch, especially with the reasoning as to how it became Perseus. I think the Lukercy isn't exactly one-sided in that one chapter, though? I did hope that we'd see some Nicercy, but, hey, its up to you on what you want to include.
I'm a bit upset though that this fic is really outdated and not likely to be finished. If you ever continue this, I'll definitely read it!
Aligator chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Keep going
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Love it more please
WindsorQueen chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh sad, I see just now that is discontinued TTTT
WindsorQueen chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Oh my god, this story is so wow, it's like see myself and it until make me cry, I don't read too much story's on my life who show a boy transgender that is gay, but I read some that he is straight, and honestly I love percy jackson and making him transgender make my day, I'm wainting for the next chappie, kisses.
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
love this song
Charlee56 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
This a sensitively written, and beautifully done anthology of several of the PJHOO saga. And I believe that it could not have been told any better by anyone else, anywhere! I am faving this and the author (Author, AUTHOR!) so I'll continue to get the updates! Stumbled across it by accident, and I've never been happier for my "clumsiness" ! HEY! Does this make me a demi-god?
QueenOfStalkers chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
It sucks you discontinued this but it isn't my place to tell you that you NEED to update this story. Oh well :P
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE KEEP GOING!
Pastelsnapback chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Explain to me what is going on please..
Connor Elric chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I do not know what posessed me to read this, but i'm glad I did. Please update soon!