Reviews for Naruto Demon of Konoha
corbinskydragon1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Holy crap! Whatever you do keep writing this story. It's Awesome!
Rongis chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Fuck your idiotic story just like satan fucks you in the ass
strabimonx chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
rex4487 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
ohhh come on why did you abandon this story man
starsonwild chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I hope you write more of this story, its an amazing read.
gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
update soon
klarissa.pereda chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Nvr eat diet popcorn it makes u wnt to thrup
klarissa.pereda chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Kepe it up .0
klarissa.pereda chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Go naru-kun!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
keep sending more chapters already
AllenAndArth chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
i liked so far... well the chunnin shiken was too rushed and the control over tails as well but i will follow the fic
mellra chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Good story so far though I have to agree that is does seem a little bit rushed. Maybe sometime in the future you'll find the time to edit it. Anyway I hope you start updating again soon and if you want ideas on how the fight with Sauske will go try looking into a story called "The Toad Sages Apprentice" by ferowin, who went into that idea a bit. Hope to read more soon!
sarutobifan45 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
great story
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Awesome, I can't wait for the chapter. Can you have Naruto be able to use chakra chains, as well as a Water and Lightning affinity since his father they never showed Minato's affinity so there is a chance Minato had an affinity for wind and lightning, the Water affinity from his mother since the Uzumaki clan originated from the land of Whirlpools and Uzumaki has the word Uzu in it which means whirlpool, here are how Naruto's affinities will go down Wind for Naruto's primary element, and Water and Lightning as non-primary elements.