Reviews for The Healer's Oath
AvidReader chapter 13 . 3/1
I don't know what it is about your stories but I find myself drawn to them. That isn't meant in a bad way. I love how you give the orcs and uruk hai love. I enjoyed this story and will be reading the continuation by Helenamarkos in a bit. I will also be reading your others stories.
Uesue chapter 13 . 1/25
I loved this fic! Especially Nymphriels curiosity :D
drakos4 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Wow, that was an extremely touching read. Love it!
Quantumphysica chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Orcs need love too! I am so happy I discovered your writings, really...
TMI Fairy chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
I forgot to review this one :)
Thank you for not killing them, this made me enjoy the story.
I'm having another attack of density :) - I fail to grasp something of your excellent character building and description. While Gundschau is presented as being too young to have had The Talk with his Da he gives of an air of an experienced rapist of human women. Also - he doesn't know where babies/whelps come out from?! What do young male orcs talk about, then? PHILOSOPHY?

Borys
Mariana Lestrange chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Love it! A different view of a Orc life.
Thanks for writing :)
Kilataia chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Good story
Saerwenriel chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I love the ending. I cannot stand when they end with death. This is such a sweet romance.
MissGame chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
oki red this love it
you are one of favo autor now!

think i shold red another now!
great story!
Wind Spirt chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Truly great story!
SleepWriting chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Heyy! I've been going through some of your stories (again... though I usually lurk more than I review P) while waiting for Dreaming of You and Yautjaland to update. Loved this story... though not as much as DoY or AAiY. XD
I was also going through the pics you've posted, and I managed to find the (original?) artwork of Gundshau on deviantart:
tikos . deviantart gallery / 27650840# / d37nh3m
And maannn that guy can draw his orcs! His art is brilliant, thanks for helping me discover him. D
Good luck on NaNoWriMo! Can't wait to see the stuff you'll come up with!
Irish Neko chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Oh my god so good!
Golfbabe87 chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
Because hate does exist but hopefully they can find a peaceful life together.
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
The perfect ending to a perfect story.

Writing a LOTR fanfiction is a tricky business, but you pulled it off in what I see as the only correct way. I loved this, and it was exactly what I had been looking for. Awesome piece of writing!
gmask chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
god! love your stories! love how you can make people like an orc! who would have though I would like this!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »