Reviews for Just like me
Serious this is sad it even made me cry why u created this
Update!
Ben lover chapter 2 . 1/19
omg thanks for making me cum 1000 times. I love you and I am glad I found this
gardenialopez6333 chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
more please
OneEyedQueen chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
More, please! (Wait that sounded like Ben lol) I never found myself craving for a story this much. Oh come on, you should write more. This story could go on and on. It's not just the sex scenes, you also wrote Ben's emotions so nicely. You are an amazing writer. You also made me love Bevin for the first time.
I've decided to ignore a few mistakes that I spotted in the second chapter, since it was too good. I know it's been a long time but maybe you could write again?
I absolutely loved it. Great job!
OneEyedQueen chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Perfect! Absolutely perfect! I'm so faving this story! I haven't read such a perfect rape story in a long, long time. I don't appreciate rape culture, but as a literary piece, this was too good. I absolutely love Albedo/Ben, but that's not the reason I love this story. I love it because this story is nearly flawless. It's beautifully written, very realistically. I couldn't spot any mistakes either.
You are a genius.
RuraScarlet chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
im sad but wnat moar

pls moare
NachtNight chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Oh my god...I just want to try reading some Albedo/Ben fic. At first I really hate this fan fiction, it was too much for me, too much violence. But I hate to admit that I want to know what will happen next and decided to read chapter 2. And...gosh...I started to feel additiont, even if my other side doesn't wanted to. It was like this fan fiction was Albedo and I was Ben, I want more and I can't stop thinking how the next chapter will be. So, I am here, begging you. Please...I want more chapter. I will be very sad if you stop writing this fan fiction.T_T
*internal screaming *
Dracofides chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
I am ashamed to say I enjoy this. So much.

Please please update?
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I absolutely love it. Update please!
thor94 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
yep i want more.
wth more toy, milking, etc.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This was perfect! XD I have to be insane but I have to have more of this! ;D Every excellent writing with a plot line that is sort of original makes for one amazing story! One or two more chapters then all will be wonderful am I right? :)
The Stranger chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
*gets on knees in begging stance*
Please make another chapter!
pokepals chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Make a sequal for this story. Pleassssssse.
roxelle34 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014