Reviews for Just like me
Dracofides chapter 2 . 4/19
I am ashamed to say I enjoy this. So much.

Please please update?
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 1/21
I absolutely love it. Update please!
thor94 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
yep i want more.
wth more toy, milking, etc.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
This was perfect! XD I have to be insane but I have to have more of this! ;D Every excellent writing with a plot line that is sort of original makes for one amazing story! One or two more chapters then all will be wonderful am I right? :)
The Stranger chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
*gets on knees in begging stance*
Please make another chapter!
pokepals chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Make a sequal for this story. Pleassssssse.
roxelle34 chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO POST MORE AHH
AsorenRM chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
truthfully i have seen some good fanfic but by far this one as the most smexy!
dieya105 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
This story is amazing and so fgehrjkghbuhbf11!ONE1
Please update this soon, I really want to know what else happens.
(this is also the only ben 10 fanfic worth reading, especially with Albedo in it)
YuugiYY chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
More, please more. And i am not giving you ideas, its bad enough i like stuff like this.
Mislagnissa chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Congratulations!

You have written one of the most horrifying stories in the Ben 10 category. You've masterfully woven together themes of body horror, psychological horror, incest, sexual abuse, domination and sadomasochism. Albedo, trapped in an alien body and tormented by strange urges he cannot control, is drawn to the identical twin he blames for all of his suffering. He inflicts upon the poor Ben agonizing sexual abuse and derives a sadistic pleasure from dominating and torturing the boy. Ben, meanwhile, begins breaking under the torture, no doubt already unhinged by years of constantly fighting and running away from evil people who have been trying to chop his arm off, made even worse by the fact that his tormentor has his face like some sort of Jungian shadow reflecting everything he rejects about himself.

All I can say is that you, dear author, have bright future in writing horror.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I think ben should get pregnant and ben starts to fall for albedo
yuimomo chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Oh my-i couldnt eve- holy shit is all i could say
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
You should make Albedo take Ben, and have him do those thing he wanted to do.
Ben 10 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Awesome please tell me there is another chapter please
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »