Reviews for A Little R and R
Mrs Sorbo chapter 44 . 2/1
amazing work, almost like soul mates? or love at first sight for orks? Not that they would know what's happening. A brilliant story with a whole range of characters to fall in love with.
I don't know much about your upload schedules, but this was last updated in 2014 so I have little hope for completion. However, on the off-chance you happen to see this review, know that I love all of your stories and wish they will continue.
Inkraven003 chapter 44 . 11/24/2016
I have literally reread this 16 times. That's how much I love this tale and a testament to how well you write.
Not to be a jerk, but when are ya gonna upload more? TT
Dragonheart chapter 44 . 10/31/2016
OMG... this is awesome! I read the most of your fics and im must say that it ist excellent stuff to read... an I wish very much that you would continue this story (and the others which are not finished...). I love it and i cant hardly wait!
But whre are my manners? O.k., o.k., I read so much oft your stuff, I really act like an Uruk-hai... hehehe... O.k., first of all I would like to thank you for sharing your amazing talent and for givin me hours and hours of joyfull reading! Thank you very much!
But saying it in the Uruk-hai-mode: "You... will... continue... now!" ;-)

Greetings from Germany!
Dragonheart
sqidog chapter 44 . 2/21/2016
An amazing story! I found this story on Ao3 and read through many of your fics there which led me back to FF, i was wondering if your going to continue this story, it is amazing, or if you will connect it to the proportions stories as I believe there was a mention of romana and rukhtorĂ» by the two elves in the third instalment, either way, I love your writing and stories!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/31/2016
Looove the fic so far as well as all your other stuff! I hope to see more of this and dreaming of you, I'm just finishing that one up too, anyway hope to see more!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/1/2016
Please keep writing this story, I have been waiting for a very long time to know what's happened next... I have even reread it more then a few times lol. Please don't give up on this story.
Slasher91 chapter 44 . 11/8/2015
Burzash is breaking my heart oh my god! Muakum is a little shit and needs to stop ruining chances for others, he his really pissing me off. (Good job ;-) ) And I seriously can't wait to see The Sleeper that Leofwen is taking care of wake and who he is and what he's going to do. All around great story, can't wait for more!
S forgot her PW chapter 44 . 10/30/2015
Please don't forget this story. I understand you have a life outside of writing and lots of great unfinished stories to choose from when selecting something to work on. But please don't forget this one, it is my favorite unfinished work with a close second as the Uruk hai summoned by comicon geeks. You're awesome, just saying.
LadyDragon1316 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Oh my god, she's fun! That bit with Boomer and the guards? Fabulous! Are there actually guys like that out there, or are you riding the 'old country' boys thing for affect? Either way, this is great!
zia010 chapter 44 . 8/2/2015
I love so Burzash's character. He truly is a good leader. I wish you'll continue the story. Zia
zia010 chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Thanks for sharing, haha, great sentence xD
zia010 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Haha, I laughed so hard :-D:-D
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 44 . 5/6/2015
I SHIP THEM ALLLLLL
. . . .ecept maukaum cause hes a douche
ImpartingAbyss chapter 44 . 4/18/2015
Please don't forget us over here :( this story is so awesome! I've just read all 44 chapters and I've fallen completely in love with the story and it's amazing characters! You never disappoint! Please come back ?(pouty face)