Reviews for Donoterase Reborn
LD chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is a really promising story, one of the better fics I've read here.
anonymouse2u chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I can't believe you haven't posted this at missingpieces. You should!
Maiya chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Please, please, please, on with the rest. It's a great story!
Acacia Juless chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Keep going and going. This is one of my favorite stories!
Imogen chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I'm enjoying this!
PhenyxArises chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Oh for Ocee's sake, please tell me that you are going to be adding more very soon. I never ever ever (infinity) thought I'd type this but ... I really want to see Miss P and Broots fall in love! HA! And what wiill old Jarod say to that?
PhenyxArises chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Oh daddy Parker. Great job. I wish the show had taken this route.
PhenyxArises chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
A short, wonderful chapter, always good to see Sydney and Jarod interacting, tension and love and resentment and guilt all combined. I love POV, it's so well done!
PhenyxArises chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I'm going to be straight with you that I'm totally not a Broots fan but I like him in YOUR story very much. He's a very tender father on the show even if he is an idiot geek and that same tenderness comes through in his interactions with Miss Parker even though he isn't a father in this story. Bald or not, I think after the hell Miss Parker has witnessed, the evil, good looking bad people she knows, that she could appreciate Broots' charming tenderness that you've written so well here.
PhenyxArises chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That is different, and although I'm having some problems getting my brain to accept a Parker/Broots ship, I think in a vulnerable state, Miss Parker would see the man, and not the geek. We know she respects him, she said so. The writing is very good, fast paced action. I already like this more than the original episode! And that's just chapter one! Keep going.
planet p chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
As to the pairing, there aren't a whole lot of them around, are there? So, good on you for trying something different! Broots needs love, too.

As to chapter one: Quite a nice chapter, for a first chapter. The only line I found somewhat awkward was... "Let's go," I said, getting up from my chair and taking him toward where they stuck young Jarod... It was really just the "stuck" that seemed a little ungainly. Perhaps something like "they'd temporarily housed" would improve the flow a little, but it's your story so it's totally okay.

Quite a bizarre thought, for Miss P, I would agree.

So, we'll see what future chapters bring...