Reviews for Happiness
may96 chapter 4 . 2/9
Haha, I can imagine William acting that way... but I expected his sisters and brothers to burst into the room...
An update would be fabulous even though its been a while.
sesshomaruismine99 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Please write more soon! I love this! And kudos to you for being the only one to write an English fic for Emma XD
September Samstar chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
awwww...
I wish there was more Emma stories. (especially in english!)
I should write one...but I'm in the middle of another fic...but still.
Good Job! Keep writing, I want to know more about how they do with twins!
Stormy chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I love this story so far! They need more Emma fanfiction in my opinion! Keep up the great work! :)
c chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Who'd Emma talking to? It's not mentioned there in ch.2
ChielRobhinne Bezarius chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Emma! When was the last time I checked on this category... can't remember, but now I'm so shocked and happy to see an Emma fanfic! She and William have twins! Great! I wanna know what will happen next. I hope you'll update this. T_T Pretty please. Emma is one of my favorite mangas. You're so good.
Sakura9183 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
An idea for u
How about continue writing about Emma & William's children growing up in society but facing difficulties because soceity knows that their mother use to be a maid
gonorthisummer chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
never thought i will see an emma fanfiction here. i was so glad after reading your story. finally, someone has made it. your hard work is really appreciated.
but i also hope that you can make it to the end. so please update! i promise i will read every coming chapter and also review, if you would like that.
emma the anime is one of my favourites and so is the character. to see she and william leading a happy life makes my day. your story is fantastic!
Yira chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
What happens next? The intrigue... It kills! Anyway thanx for writing emma for us poor fan readers. Update onegai-shimasu!
Yira chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What happened to emma. Is she ill. The story is very promising. Update onegai-shimasu!
TheSilentReader chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow. Very nice first chapter . Please update soon, i can't wait to see what's in store in here. XD
crket chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I'm glad to see an Emma fanfic here. :)
SummerMalfoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Really Good! I love how you still keep the real caracters real! :)
Queen of Seiryuu chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This story sounds great so far! I can't wait to write what happens next!