Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
MissyLaShay chapter 1 . 2/16
Sorry but I arrange with castle Josh is A dick. Castle you get that right Tae Yugi said tae how do he know You tae shake her head I don't know And that A point Yug we all, Look at castle and said how do you know her name. Castle said I love watch yugioh Wait how does he knows Yug I said look at him. He said guys I am A store writh myself give A guy A break. Castle leave them alone beckett said Castle said plzs tell me that you don't Have your gun She look at him And said May be May be Not Me and Yug And Tae luagh are heads off
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
What you consider sweet or fluff, I see as being a damn fool.
PauliPorcupine chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
aaaww this was so cute :) loved it!
mari25225 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
just read a couple of your stories really enjoyed. I am 73 your writing is so refreshing and you are blessed. thank you for clean and normally life writing. God bless you.
gribouille1948 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ah ces hommes ; ce ne sont pas tous des Castle ! j'ai bien aimé cette histoire.
Bonjour de France à l'Australie du bout du monde !
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very, very sweet. I loved reading this story.
I was very glad to see, that Dr. Motocycle boy was gone pretty fast and that Rick took care of Kate. I noticed the story is not marked as complete...so will there be more chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it. Any chance of a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
So cute! Smack your husband for me for Not taking care of you :P love the story!
wellwritten chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This story was very, very cute, but I could't not leave a review for you because of your note at the end. You were sick and the hubby was peacefully asleep...I feel your pain! Ha!
wings-on-hold chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
amazing story, absolutely loved it !
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So sweet!
GregTheTroll chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I liked it. Especially the joke about not knowing where her doctor was. Keep writing!
Castle chick chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I really hope that you continue to build off of it. I hope there are more chapters to come! And I hope you are feeling better. What's slightly ironic, is that I was very sick these last 2 days, so I can definitely relate.

Ann