Reviews for Carlos Will Be Carlos
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I am giggling like a maniac. I can so imagine this happening! This was amazing!
jailyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
you sak
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Um... Okay! This was really odd.. but very hilarious! Idk how you wrote this but... Nope I am out of words... Wait! It's just... Nope nothing nada zip zilch zero!
storyofarusher chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
HAHA good job
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AGH! This just made my week. (And with a week like mine, it takes a lot to make it...)

Okay, like... first, THANK YOU SO MUCH, DARLING! I love you to DEATH, you don't even understand. You can probably be my favorite person. (Sorry Matt Smith...)

This was actually amazing. It's really cool how you can write something in such a mature setting but still make it, like... appropriate, if that makes any sense. I like that about you. It's not all about the smexy smut of it or anything. It's about the characters and their relationships and stuff. It's awesome.

CARLOS! CARLOS, CARLOS, CARLOS! That was SO amazing! I love them first getting weird looks. I love James following Kendall around to avoid him. I love them pitying Logan (Okay, the poor guy isn't your best man AND he has to take care of the drunken one? Mean, Kendall. Mean.)

I love Logan getting hauled off and wanting to get out of the private room. I love the performer that took him. She was like... ugh. She knew what she was doing, but she wasn't prepared for Carlos... I love her thinking they were together.

I LOVE JAMES AND KENDALL BEING ALL "OH MY GOSH" FROM ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN THEY SAW LOGAN AND CARLOS! ! That was fantastic.

I love it looking like they were having a lovers spat. I love Logan being emotional.

I don't want it to be the third and final part I DON'T! I want to see Carlos checking this picture out in one of Jay Jay's magazines and being all mortified. Or, you know, just waking up and being mortified. I WANT CARLOS TO BE MORTIFIED, AND THEN I WANT HIM TO GET OVER IT AND KISS LOGAN ALL OVER THE PLACE! Cause they BELONG together.

I'm crazy. But you should REALLY write that.

Um, this was amazing. Great job!
Boysboysboys love em chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
HEY, ITS NOT MY FAULT YER SO PRETTY! LMFAO lovin it. greatness this is
Lashton chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMB! THey r just sooooooooo cute! OMB! Me like drunk carlos. Hes so sweet and crazy and OMB HE LOVES LOGAN OUT LOUD! EEEEEEEP I could read this all day!
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG OMG this was like the funniest thing i have ever read. Dude Seriously this was so so so so so so so so funny! i completely enjoyed ever second of it. i laughed the entire time but the funniest part was when Logan was like "did you just slap my butt cheek" and Carlos was like "no that would be werid right" and Logan was like "Yes."

and also that was like so similar to how they talk in the show but not the butt slap of course.

OH MY GOD! you killed me dude! just killed me, i am so dead right now! lol

hahahhahha i looved this so much, and now i hurt form laughing so hard!

Uhhh i am not so sure if i can function properly after reading this because it was so darn i think i am going to read to this again because i need to laugh so more.

Thanks for making my day complete i just like needed a laugh really bad and it was you that gave me it

so thanks!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow, this had me cracking up the whole time. Oh Carlos, only you. I loved this though, it was so amazing that I can't even put it into words.
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was hilarious. Ugh, they need to do an episode like that but more G rated since it's Nickelodeon. You really should find a way to write for the show. Lol. You always capture their personalities so well, no matter what situation they're in. That's what I enjoy about your stories. Ah, keep it up!
eatmydustxo chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hahhaha loved it! carlos is so adorable xD
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ahaha, this was adorable. I love Carlos' grammar, or lack thereof. Nice work. (:
Deathmetal180 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Lol. That was funny.
serafina67 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
There is no way on God's green earth to describe how funny that was! How old were the guys in this story? Anyway, the Carlos and Logan parts were adorable. Carlos is going to have the most horrible headache tomorrow! Anyway, i loved this. Keep up with the comedy :)