Reviews for Dog Eared Fox Demon
IrunaLyoko chapter 2 . 2/13
UPDATE! Plz.
Ccebling chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Very good can't wait for the next chapter. So when will you have Naruto get Tessaiga?
BDG420 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i was going to read NeoNazo356 version but then i saw it was adopted and to my surprise i saw it was adopted by Kyuubi16 so i thought id chech it out now im disapointed that yet again another fic has been ruined and unfinished -_-
pyro357 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
update soon
whitwolf06 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Great start, hope you will write more.
hooked reader chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
continue this story its good
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, 'till next timr, JA NE!
Dregus chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
finally, slaughtering those damned idiots
The fanfic critic chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
pepole are complainging you adopted this? Screw em your doing fine!
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I still can't tell if he's a were-wolf type creature, or a dog demon, or something else... Either way, it's still great. W
Datu824 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great writing. Definaitly on par with the rest of your work. I have no idea where your going from here with that kind of starting point it can only be awesome.
narutodragon chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
good luck
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a good start. Losing youyr writers pride? I cant see why your easily the best naruto writer on the whole damn site! At the very least you dont a pointless bashing in any of your storys! Dont stop writing!
narutotheyellowflash chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
don't stop writing your stories are awesome for you to stop
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
this looks promiseing. But please for the love of god dont stop writing! I love your storys I really do! I hope Tenten is in this one shes my favorite female character.