Reviews for Daybreak: Part I
ElementKitsune chapter 32 . 21h ago
Daybreak is a really interesting story. You've developed your characters well, and it doesn't always favor the good guys or the bad guys, instead just staying balanced.
It kinda sucks that Daybreak Part II is probably not happening, especially with the cliffhanger at the end, but no one can force you into writing it. If someone adopts Daybreak, they'll have pretty big shoes to fill.
I like how the events of One Small Kindness evolved the Daybreak universe, and it's really a good use of the For Want of a Nail trope, because the only reason Daybreak became like this is because Mikoto was nice to Naruto. It really shows how For Want of a Nail can be utilized in it's extremes.
FellEvening chapter 32 . 1/19
Really sad you aren't finishing this. One of the best AU's I've seen.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 32 . 1/1
Please don't be cruel! You have to finish this trilogy! You've built up this story to well for it to simply be ended at the cusp of the great climax and finale! I've never seen one built up like this on such a massive scale, with such twists, shout-outs to original canon, and a true life of its own. Not to mention the truly unique method of plot adaptation. And there are so many plot points you've built up that I think it'd be a real shame to leave them unfinished.

I'm not sure why, but I really like how you brought Sasori into the story. For some reason I've gotten quite attached to your incarnation of the undead puppeteer. I think it was his initial interactions with Orochimaru, They were simply fascinating. Him being Gaara's father was also an excellent touch, I don't think I've seen that anywhere else, and it makes such brilliant sense!

You're initial comment on how things wouldn't be all sunshine and roses in this story...geeze, you weren't kidding...

Or pulling punches. Ouch.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
Sakura will never compare to the likes of the fourth Hokage. If you kept up with the manga you could see just how useless she still is. She took down a couple of Juubi minions. I don't generally bash characters but it irks me whenever people try to compare Sakura to powerfull shinobi way obove her league.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2013
OOOH Sasori got BURNED.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
something about a quivering cleft...

Given how early Kakashi became a soldier and the life he led afterwards, would it be correct to presume that most of what Kakashi knows about women is from those books!?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
This is all Danzo's fault!

Wait a minute, would someone have deliberately killed Mikoto to give Itachi the eyes? The mind could not be found after all.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
"Team Poor Social Skills"

They do have poor social skills, odd especially considering how well adjusted their teacher is!

I think, for psychological well-being...being a kunoichi with a scarred face means you have a lowered risk of having to do a mission that involves seduction? My mother told me stories, that during the Japanese Occupation of Hong Kong, women would rub on their faces, ash from the bottom of cooking pots.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Hinata...or somebody else, can reason with her father that not letting the little brother of the future Hokage die is more important.

"He was an ANBU Captain when he was our age!"

Foolish little brother...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
"Transform yourself into her and look extra pathetic."

Both TenTen and Sakura, the most smashy smashy kunoichi, are from civilian families. They weren't raised by kunoichis, they weren't raised to see being underestimated as an advantaged.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
I think the smart thing to do after finding a tag is to pretend that you are still searching for it on the way out.

If the question was the test, then I guest the "enough tags for everyone" was a hint.

I love how mature Tenten is, got her head screwed on right! Neji and Sasuke are pretty to look at, but they have waaaaaaaaay too many issues. I think Shikamaru and Choji is probably the best dates, a nice relaxing picnic. Shino has bugs so he's not for everyone...Kiba might have fleas, Naruto will pull pranks, and Lee is just way way too intense. So Shikamaru and Choji!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I'm already sad that Iruka died, I'm glad Mei and and Haku didn't.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
"I wanted you as my student because you are a genius"

Itachi would be a great teacher for Sakura, and the team is a good match!

Considering the short term (exhaustion) and long term (blindness) effects of using Uchiha bloodline, a medical genius would be necessary.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
According to my first aid class, CPR is used when there is no breathing - so the person is technically dead. Successful CPR requires deep chest compression that will almost always break ribs - but broken ribs is no big deal since you started with a corpse. If successful, they will come back to life and vomit.
Aeris de Lothlorien chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »