Reviews for Daybreak: Part I
Mernom chapter 32 . 12/16/2017
This was one heck of a ride. I sure didn't expect Itachi to actually join the Akatsuki in this XD
Especially not in a way that's that confusing without context.

Too bad that part 2 is ded, I'd like to see how that tale ends. You could at least post some of the ideas you had for it, like key scents.
Mernom chapter 27 . 12/16/2017
Very good. I like how you spun this.
Mernom chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
Wow. Pretty good.
Mernom chapter 11 . 12/14/2017
The one thing I wasn't expecting from this story is humor. Especially not that grade of it. Quite good without stepping into the comedy zone. Just enough to lighten the tone a bit.
Mernom chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Oh. I get it. Since Itachi isn't Akatsuki, that means that Orochimaru had no reason to break up with them. Smart.
Mernom chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
Very nice.
Mernom chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
I like that first phase. Very smart.
And I also like that genjutsu. The best genjutsu is not the one that your opponent can't break, it's the one that he's not even aware of. If you make it obviously a genjutsu, you give up that part.
Mernom chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Poor Haku... He keeps ending up escorting missing nin. And the way the various characters ended up is interesting.
Mernom chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
I wonder... Is it really Kumo, or Orochimaru covering his tracks? Is Mizuki really a nice guy, or is he the enabler of this incident?
Mugglewizard chapter 32 . 12/3/2017
Wow this story was just amazing.

The direction the story took was totally unexpected. I was really waiting for Itachi to become the Hokage and see how his rule is. But sadly not to be. I really hoped they would get Konoha back by the end of Part 1 but alas it was not to be. Sadly now we will never know.

I hope you do come back to this series after the success of your original stories. Did you manage to publish? I would love to read your original story. I did a search for Glasswings but all I got was a Children's book.

The only weakness the story had was how weak Naruto is. Considering the same time in Canon he is a bit more strong while being alone. Here he has Itachi training him and still he is this weak. Also I feel you have weakened a lot of the S class Ninjas (Itachi, Kakashi, Sarutobi, Jiraiya and even Orochimaru to an extent) But it is a pleasant surprise to see Nagato up and about again.

I do hope Naruto's dream comes true. Using Ninjutsu for all activities and not really just war. To that end, I again hope that you will continue this story at a certain point in time. If someone else were to write the continuation, then please do keep an eye on them so that they stay true to what you have created.
nerdyauthor chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Thank you so much for this fic!
As a fellow writer, I've become insanely annoyed with the typical "Sakura/ any female character is weak, Sasuke is some kind of emotionless but somehow women violating weirdo, and Naruto ends up saving the day while somehow getting Sasuke pregnant?" trope going around these days. Your writing provides a glorious breath of fresh air, and I can say nothing other than PLEASE WRITE MORE! Sorry for borderline fangirling over your fabulous writing.
Thank you!
Kintora chapter 32 . 9/10/2017
So many feels. I can hardly begin to write a review to convey them. I'm sad to see certain characters die, and elated to see others survive. The pace and depth of the plot and the characters we know and love... This story and its prequel are pure gold. Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to Pt. 2.
scotty26 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Ha! I knew it! I just knew it was going to be Itachi I don't get the shipping war either but I think I'll chop that up to pre-adolescence teens and the likes
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 32 . 8/9/2017
Sad the story wont be completely finished but the series as a whole I thought was outstanding! loved the Naruto universe you put together in your story, nice job!
NoNotHappenin chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Well, considering that 99% of the world is hetero-sexual, you really don't have much leeway for making gay characters. Maybe one or two, and a hetero-pan sexual here, but if it's bigger then that, bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »