Reviews for Daybreak: Part I
This Muse chapter 24 . 2/5
Ok, I haven't finished reading but let me just say-

I love love love you're story, especially you're characterization of the kunoichi (namely Sakura and Hinata, to pick favorites - I hated canon Sakura for a long while, and Hinata's potential to become badass clan head changing the world extraordinaire were utterly crushed and ground to dust under Kishimot's uncaring heel as she was turned into a boring, subservient housewife, makes me want to kiss you every time I see that girl moving forward in this story). I also enjoy how much more interesting and gradual the changes in worldview for some of the characters are - Gaara and Neji, to be specific. In canon it was BAM BAM, I BEAT YOU AND NOW YOU'RE REFORMED! I especially like how it wasn't Naruto who singlehandedly 'saved' Neji, and was mostly due to the efforts of many people around him. Much more fun to read.

Also, I absolutely adore this Sasuke. Canon Sasuke was a piece of shit, and I still couldn't bring myself to like him all that much even after the 'conclusion' of the series. He was still horrible. Daybreak Sasuke's love and loyalty are beautiful, it makes up for the injustice that canon had done to his character by turning him into an empty, monstrous shell of who he used to be. It also makes me furious and horrified on his behalf that he was violated in a way I find to be the most repulsive - no matter what story or which character suffers it, I will never be able to stomach having you're body being carved to like anything other than yourself. There was an SI OC fic I read, and the girl had her eyeballs replaced, and even that had me wanting nothing more than to punch her supposed friends face in. This kills me even more, because the effect is much more visible and obvious and just imagining how Itachi and everyone else will be reminded of this simply by looking at him makes me wish Godaime will hurry up and murder that fucker.
Okay rant over, I promise my next reviews won't be so rambly and riddled with gross spelling/grammar errors.
queenfirst chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU. WE ALL TRUSTED YOU!
ranoshi chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
Action and fighting were well written, I liked it, fit into cannon well, Chojuro's a good guy.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
Tenten's casual attitude is refreshing and her banter with Neji hilarious. I'm super happy that Team 7 were good guys and didn't try to take someone else's spot. Yay for Tenten and Sakura becoming friends.
Anzu Brief chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This is a great story. I love the bond between Sasuke and Itachi, and all the differences in their character from the canon world... I actually like Fugaku, I understand him and I think he loves both his children and that he was a great father to Itachi, though not so much for Sasuke. But your Mikoto is excellent, such a kick-ass character!
Bughaw chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
fuck. you killed Iruka-sensei. I HATE YOU
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
You ballsy bastard. I can't think of another fic in which the author dared to kill of Iruka. I imagine that this chapter would already be a tearful one but I had the angsty pleasure of reading it while listening to Before You Start Your Day by Twenty One Pilots. To say the least, I cried about a metric shit tonne.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
wHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT
THAT LAST LINE
FUCK
paradoxed chapter 32 . 5/13/2016
Truly see the results of doing homework properly in this and its prequel.

Well, not so much homework as pure technical ability and composure. No extraneous events, utilizing and practically abusing the possibilities that are generated in au fanfiction writing, maintaining comprehensive characters that act in accordance to their personalities and grow with the tale, etc. So many things, just minor in hindsight but weaving an intricate masterpiece.
Foxy-Floof chapter 32 . 4/27/2016
OMG This was AMAZING.

Thank you for your hard work. Thank you SO MUCH!
Foxy-Floof chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
*whimpers happily* OH MY FEELS... You keep kicking me right in my FEELS... and I LOVE IT!

This is so crazy, and it fits SO WELL with your first story, and it's got CONTINUITY, by God, it all FITS...

*Screaming vulpine fanboy*
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
You've crafted quite a nice story. Not the first time I've seen a benevolent Akatsuki, but a well-done version.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
This is a very interesting story, well written with strong characterization. (Also, this is a bookmark.)
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 4 . 3/15/2016