Reviews for Daybreak: Part I
Yuri chapter 12 . 1/26
Cactus juice reminds me of Sokka.
Yuri chapter 8 . 1/26
I love Tenten!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I love your Anzu. Can't think of the last time I took a shine to an OC so quickly. Fantastic.

I think there would be good reasons not to make Itachi the jounin sensei of his two brothers, that just reeks on a lot of levels, but ill suspend my disbelief. It sounds like it could be interesting :)
Marching Madly Onward chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Just three chapters in, and it's already fantastic. One Small Kindness was great in so many respects, too, but I could see where it was going. The counterattack against Madara and the coup was always the endgame.

So I'm on the edge of my seat with all of these new developments. A potential war, Naruto belonging but not really belonging, Iruka dying - this is all uncharted territory, and you can be sure I'll blow through this story to see where it all winds up.

But I like all of the small things, too. That Naruto would feel burdened by having a wind element instead of fire, Kidomaru being disguised as a Jashin cultist to throw off the suspicion, Shino lecturing Kiba on ants - these things all work in fleshing out the characters and the setting. I like that the kids are acting like kids and the ninjas are acting like ninjas. People shouting at each other as they throw around big fireballs is cool and all, but you would think they would learn the value of stealth and trickery.

All of which is to say your greatest strength in the Naruto fan fiction circles is respecting the original work while taking it in a direction that is coherent, satisfying and arguably more sensible for the way you have your ninjas behave. I'm going to love zooming through this story. A pity we'll never get that sequel.
ff6shadow chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
Want to thank you for the excellent story and I've enjoyed reading through. Dissapointed that we won;t see part two, but still an great read and good luck on the career.
darklightening chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
I thought Mito was gonna fix Naruto's and Gaara's seals!. Don't get me wrong, the story is beyond awesome but still!
Runadaemon chapter 32 . 6/21/2015
On the one hand, Awww, I wanted to read to the conclusion of this epic story. On the other, I understand the thirst to prove yourself and make a mark, whether by publishing novels or otherwise. I really enjoyed reading your stories and can't believe I put off reading it for some long (You've been a bookmark for at least the last 3 months). You have lots of talent, so thanks for writing, and I may give Glasswings a try.
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Oh my god, you killed Iruka! D: that is just...well it made me cry! Especially afterward at his funeral and the pictures of him and Naruto. Aw man, I dont think I can handle another chapter right now, not to mention I've been reading nonstop and have to go to sleep now, but wow. The things that have happened so far and it's only the third chapter. Makes me apprehensive but also curious and determined for the rest; all the more so because of your warning about things like this happening. I hope not too many of my loved characters die by the end though.
Thanks again, even for the tears.
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Hmm, first look at their family life and it was good to see things have changed for the better, there's lots of love between them, but something's still missing, isn't here? Hopefully whatever void there is gets filled and that it doesn't tear or break something.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! This sequel's already starting off nicely and I can't wait to see what's in store! Also, The way kakashi talks and his mannerisms are pretty weird, OOC, and make me laugh. It's not a bad thing nor do I dislike it per se, it's just different and might take a bit of getting used to.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
NOOOOO! Not Iruka! Damn, I held it together til she said that he decided he loved naruto more than he feared death... You're cruel. Very very good, but cruel.
Reader chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
Phew.. that had been one heck of a ride. Aside from a very few beefs I had with this fic, the story had been mostly well written. You did a great job building up Danzo as the ultimate scumbag they need to defeat. He certainly gained a doctorate in villainy under your pen. This Danzo is more hateable but scarily competent that the canon one. Hope Itachi is the one to finally off him for good.
Reader chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
So many twists and turns. And having Sakumo Hatake as one of the first reincarnated dead they face was brilliant. You make good use of characters that only appeared a few chapters in the entire manga series. Mikoto was your best example.
Reader chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Finally, they made up! Still don't like that Naruto feels he's the one owed an apology and didn't even have apologize for overreacting after the "kiss and betrayal". But at least it's done with and I can move on with the story. If this had continued on, I would have ditched this story.

On the side note, making Sasori and Orochimaru as bffs was certainly interesting as well as moving the chunin test to Suna, even though it lengthened this arc considerably. Making these changes to canon have been great ideas and their reasonings were well thought out to so kudos.
Disgruntled Read chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Honestly, I can't see why Naruto feels so betrayed , he loves Sakura for ages but Sakura has loved Sasuke for ages too, probably longer than Naruto's own crush on her. And pinning the blame on Sasuke?What a brother, choosing a ho over a bro. Contrary to what both Sakura and Naruto both think, Sasuke is the victim here. He got kissed and got almost killed by it. Sure, he was a jerk for that horrid rejection afterwards and his immaturity in dealing with that "kiss" , but honestly, Sakura has been pestering him with unwanted advances all this time. His response was right, now is so not the time. Also, Naruto has no right to choose who Sakura falls in love with. Just because sasuke promised him not to go for her, guy can't help when he was just suddenly kissed by her. And then cry baby Naruto had to see it. If this was reverse and Sasuke was the girl and Sakura the guy, Sakura would so be a creep. But because of double standard, sasuke is the one who gets punched instead, even though he's the one who keeps getting harassed. Bleh. I really love your One Small Kindness fic, and this one has been good so far, although, not up to par with your first work. But this incident feels so contrived just to split up the team that it makes me hate Naruto and angry at Itachi for casting the blame for the "kiss and betrayal of Naruto" on Sakura and Sasuke while Naruto gets a scolding only for being "compassionate" towards the enemy but not for being an arse to his own team. Sheesh. This is what I call favouritism. And Naruto escapes this incident being the one "who did no wrong" , except for being too kind to his enemies, even though he almost got sasuke killed and showed his sense of entitledment to have Sakura, without regards to her already having an existing crush. Getting mad at Sasuke, just because Naruto already had "dibs" on the girl and was promised by Sasuke, and said girl kissed Sasuke instead..Sheesh. what a brat.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »