Reviews for Daybreak: Part I
queenfirst chapter 3 . 8/28
HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU. WE ALL TRUSTED YOU!
ranoshi chapter 9 . 7/23
Action and fighting were well written, I liked it, fit into cannon well, Chojuro's a good guy.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 7/23
Tenten's casual attitude is refreshing and her banter with Neji hilarious. I'm super happy that Team 7 were good guys and didn't try to take someone else's spot. Yay for Tenten and Sakura becoming friends.
Anzu Brief chapter 1 . 7/23
This is a great story. I love the bond between Sasuke and Itachi, and all the differences in their character from the canon world... I actually like Fugaku, I understand him and I think he loves both his children and that he was a great father to Itachi, though not so much for Sasuke. But your Mikoto is excellent, such a kick-ass character!
Bughaw chapter 3 . 7/14
fuck. you killed Iruka-sensei. I HATE YOU
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 6/26
You ballsy bastard. I can't think of another fic in which the author dared to kill of Iruka. I imagine that this chapter would already be a tearful one but I had the angsty pleasure of reading it while listening to Before You Start Your Day by Twenty One Pilots. To say the least, I cried about a metric shit tonne.
wHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT
THAT LAST LINE
FUCK
paradoxed chapter 32 . 5/13
Truly see the results of doing homework properly in this and its prequel.

Well, not so much homework as pure technical ability and composure. No extraneous events, utilizing and practically abusing the possibilities that are generated in au fanfiction writing, maintaining comprehensive characters that act in accordance to their personalities and grow with the tale, etc. So many things, just minor in hindsight but weaving an intricate masterpiece.
Foxy-Floof chapter 32 . 4/27
OMG This was AMAZING.

Thank you for your hard work. Thank you SO MUCH!
Foxy-Floof chapter 27 . 4/26
*whimpers happily* OH MY FEELS... You keep kicking me right in my FEELS... and I LOVE IT!

This is so crazy, and it fits SO WELL with your first story, and it's got CONTINUITY, by God, it all FITS...

*Screaming vulpine fanboy*
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 27 . 3/16
You've crafted quite a nice story. Not the first time I've seen a benevolent Akatsuki, but a well-done version.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 15 . 3/15
This is a very interesting story, well written with strong characterization. (Also, this is a bookmark.)
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 4 . 3/15
looking forward to more!
Hulkishpower chapter 32 . 3/5
Wait this is it?
Yuri chapter 12 . 1/26
Cactus juice reminds me of Sokka.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »