Reviews for Research and Ice Cream
steffiegee chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'm really liking this story! It's got a good plot and I can see it going a few different directions! Have you thought about finishing it?! :)
I think Ryan & Alexis are adorable. 3
SophieBartowski chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hi!
i love Alexis/Kevin Ryan, so i had to check in this site, because in the italian one, the one where i post my stories, there are only 2 fanfiction about the 2 of them... i'm working to improve this number :-)
anyway, i'm loving this ff, i'm very curios about how it goes on. i saw you last updated in october... did you stopped to write it or you are gonna post new chapters soon?
i hope you will write and post other chapters, for now i put the link of this story in my "favorite", so i can check if there are news! please don't interrupt this story, i love it ;-)

bye
Sophie
(hope you understand what i wanted to say, i know my english is not perfetc -_-' )

Byeee
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
i like it :) please continue!
JanskeB chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I noticed you haven't updated it in a while, are you still continuing with it or not? I hope you are going to finish it, I think your story so far is well written and you've captured the characters beautifully. I'm really curious to see where this is going, hope you will update soon!
deltainfinity chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Spectacularly done! I am hoping you haven't forgotten this gem. It is particularly difficult to find such a wonderful Kevin/Alexis story, and you have done very well in these few chapters. Ivery much hope for more to come soon.

Keep up the fabulous work, and thank you for your dedication and time!

~deltainfinity
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Please tell me you're writing more! I really loved reading what you have up so far.
castlelover100 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I really like it so far! That's a great idea:) can't wait for the next chapter.
Lovebird29 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
It's cute! I really like where this is going! Hope you update soon!
SilversGrey chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
looking forward to the next update, really enjoyed this one
Sea-Patrol-NCIS-freak chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love it so far! can't wait for more :)
MerlinspantsitsHP chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I adore it!
Healing Poison chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I really really like this piece, it is well written and well thought out. Good for you! Please keep updating/writing/continuing this piece!

LN.
NerdyLibrarian chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait to see where it goes next. I like your writing style and enjoy the Ryan/Alexis pairing (with Alexis post-undergrad). I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this story to see how things progress.
SilversGrey chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Can't wait to see how it works out, keep up the great work
Healing Poison chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really really good! Please keep updating, but try not to rush anything between Ryan and Alexis though. Please update, this pairing needs more stories and I think that this is a great addition!