Reviews for Love and a Revolution
poofgoesthedisappearing chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
The person who let you write about zombies is the same person I'm thanking and giving awards to.

That person is technically you though... So.

You deserve some sort of internet award for this, mostly because I find it to be the best thing since things. It was fantastic on levels I'm not sure how to express.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
...zombies are the best thing ever duh! And this IS going to be continues correct? 'Cause if it isn't I would be very sad...It's just plain awesome sauce all over this. Well bai bai for now doll, I will be coming back for more hopefully
Ozium Actys chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This one is easy, just one review and you are all better. I assume that multiples of 5 are allowed because they are in my head and we are pretty much twins. I forgot how much I love every story you write. This is a wonderful opportunity to go through them all again.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
YES! I've wondered about how the zombie apocalypse would go for these characters for forever and now I partially know! Thank you for writing this!
Arkaham chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Good this is so amazing that needs another chapter, but if you don't want, it's perfect. :D my is my first fanfic with zombies, and left me a very good taste.

:D bravo
WindRush chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was really good, I can't wait to read the full length one!
Kaylie Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
A-HA! i haven't read your story yet but I'm pretty sure that song is "The Tide" by spill canvas!...yep just ran to my room grabbed me iPod and checked :D no joke :P Yeah for bonus points!

so on to your story! A~MAZINGNESS!(i think i spelled that wrong) i love to point of view you wrote it from, Axel mind, to looking in, if that makes any sense. Either way i love it! You never cease to amaze me! as for the ppps. I let you write this stuff! i BEG you to write this stuff!
PipBernadotte13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
ok this story was frickin' awesome. i love how you didn't make it some sappy love story. and for a "non-survivor" Roxas really has balls. :D
tocatcha3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was beautiful. I loved Axel's narration, and their relationship was so funny and amazing.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Marry me? Please?

Dude that was awesome! Zombie-pocalyps, Roxas and Axel trying to bang each other during said zombie-ocalyps, Say Anything refernces, and Axel (yes he must be mentioned twice)

I will be completely OFFENDED if you dont finish this shit!

So go *makes shooing gesture* finish this thing dude, your peeps are waiting.

Waiting (not so) paitiently

Pyro13
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Heh, now this is how I'd think an AkuRoku apocalypse would go. Axel doing the whole I'm-a-macho-man routine while trying to not have a break-down about Roxas, Roxas being the awesome manipulative bitch he is, /making out on a blackboard/ while zombies stare at them...I can totally see this happening. I can't wait for the real story!
Candy Coloured Frown chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
My obsession with zombies and akuroku would not let me pass this up. Glad I didn't :) Amazing work, can't wait for the rest.
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Mmmmmmm, yum. And not in an I'll-eat-you way.

I love how

1) Axel fails at surviving

2) Roxas is NOT passive/naive/stereotypically sweet

3) they jump out a frikkin' window. Escaping zombies. And Axel forgot the escape route!

4) how you seem to be skilled at brightening people's days with some written sea-salt-ice-cream-goodness.

5) even your 'darker' pieces aren't angsty. There's so much angsty AkuRoku...

Never stop writing, hun. You've yet another devoted reader/fangirl. :glomp:
Sensory Overload chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Okay so first of all! I may just have a cloudy memory but I think this might be the first story I've reviewed of yours which really makes no sense because I'm pretty sure I've favorited the majority of all of your Kingdom Hearts stuff and I really just can't piece together WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NOT DONE THIS BEFORREEE? So... I uhhh... apoligize for my incredible denseness and insensibility because you sure as hell definitely deserve one and I sure as hell really need to get with the program aka get my fricking fingers beneath me and start tap-tap-tapping away.

Secondly, I think I might love you and in a no-homo way? LOLOL! I think the very first story I read from you was Alive with the Glory of Love and after that I put you on Author Alert and stalked you just about everyday. Y'know, maybe it's just the friends I hang out with but they sure as hell don't really seem to love the same music as I do and when I read the title and some of your stuff and actually read the content, I noticed that some of it your stories have all these little hints and stuff (almost like finding easter eggs) of lyrics and pieces of quotes and things. I was super duper excited and just couldn't stoip reading because I think I found my musical half. If that makes sense. Well, of course it doesn't. I'm a little quirky :P

But anyways! I did catch some more this time around. Haha, I saw The Spill Canvas and some more Say Anything (ahem, A Walk Through Hell). From what you've started so far it sounds amazing but of course just about everything written from you is! I love the action and how you narrate Axel's thought process so well. It really does sound like him you know so you've definitely got your characterization down pat. But please, do continue because I'm so looking forward to reading yet another piece by you! Hope this made you smile and you deserve every last lovely comment that you get!
nimeve chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is fucking brilliant. Like, really.

I will be waiting excitedly for this actual story, and for any other story that you post because whatever you seem to post I end up loving.

Zombie apocalypse KH fic. I totally love you.