Reviews for Letting Go
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Sweeeet! And true words...'he's you'. Yup. Well, look at the bright side, at least he's not a cross-dresser. I always love your heart-to-hearts between Wordy and Ed because they seem to each be able to accept advice from the other. I mean, not many would try to advise Ed Lane in a snit. Yet another reason Wordy should never have left...;)
charli911 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
such a great story...I love scenes with Ed and Clark..they have such a great dynamic!
bstinson68 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love the way you show the complexity of the relationship between Ed and Clark. Also love the way you bring in Wordy and work the Ed/Wordy relationship. Wordy as a sage advice giver to those around him is always a good read.
Ann chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love it especially the part "his soulful blue eyes" OMGGGGG! good Job!
quebear chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great story, love that Ed has trouble trying to work out how to be a good parent when he has all the skills and doesn't know it, that you can see he loves his son so much, but is afraid to show it all the time because it might come back and bite him in the arse, and that his son gets under his defences and can push his buttons like no-one else and he is not sure about being out of control with it.

Loved it can we have some more like this please.
Lori Zurbrigg chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Good Afternoon, me again (avoiding doing work at home).

Great read (as usual)- great at showing how parents with teenages don't always see eye to eye but as a parent it is always a good thing to make sure (when calmed down) why we do/react the way we do.
jkokol chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
"Maybe if he joined a punk rock group or took up skateboarding.." - great nod to Hugh - made me chuckle

very believable as a missing scene!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awesome story
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Sorry for late review!

WOW! It's more cool one shot!

Love it! It's a great chapter!

Keep writing go, Alice!
Reidlover72 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Sorry for the late review

Wow Awesome one shot AIP!

I do really love Wordy and Ed togther (as friends) they have known eachother for so long that they just have a special bond, (almost brotherly) which is just amazing ;)

Joining a punk band and skateboarding... not for Clark I just could not picture him doing that. ;)

I am glad that Ed did not get drunk than go home, that would have spelt disaster.

Keep writting Alice :D
sheridives chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
loved it! I though it was great how you started and ended with the actual scene and filled in what the show didn't. I can totally see this happening. I thought bringing wordy in was perfect and its neat to see how they interact outside of the job. It' like getting the behind the scenes looks, thank you! The show doesn't have a lot of time to fill in the gaps, you did awesome!
rgs38 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh Wordy...I miss him so much. Glad you're writing him though, and I love the Wordy/Ed buddy stuff. So realistic and so nice. Wordy would be the only one that can talk Ed down, even Greg to an extent doesn't have that same relationship. Love this though, the bar scene really flowed well and the topic was so well founded. I wanted to write something about it but I just don't have the time lately. Thanks for this though, off to go review Hatred.
Blue Skittles Kat chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great story! Kinda nice to see Ed in a different light, just as confused as any parent with teenagers. And again, I can see the scene play out in my head as I read it. Love that! (yeah Wordy!)
bethlynn69 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
great, i love how you work in eds/ hugh"s singing and skateboarding. lol i love that you used that eppy war within to write about it was nice to see clark as a nornmal teenager. ed going to drink and then wordy showing up to help / talk . i miss their friendship:{ it was nice to see it here:} glad clark and ed are working/ friends again:}
Una Joy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awesome! I love the fact that you brought in Wordy, to help defuse the situation. And how you wove into the episode, then away again to add the details.