Reviews for Fan in Felidae
Ben chapter 5 . 1/18
Come on, it's 2015 and STILL no update? Are you dead or something?! Or are you taking SO long to remember EVERY single scene in Felidae?!
Sesshysgirl1997 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Hey this is a story that you should see to the end. Update please!
Ben chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I have a better version: Francis and I were eating fish and Bluebeard was snoring his head off. Francis and I looked at each other and giggled. I grabbed Bluebeard's paws and held them up to make it look like he was sleeping while standing up. ''Make him dance!'' Francis tried in vain not to laugh. I made it look like Bluebeard was dancing, while Francis finally burst out laughing. He laughed so hard, his sides hurt. Within seconds, I dropped Bluebeard and roared with laughter. Bluebeard woke up. ''What so funny?'' Francis and I were rolling on our back and holding out stomachs to control ourselves. ''OH, MY GOD! T-THIS IS KILLING ME!'' Francis screamed with tremendous laughter. ''Shut up, assholes!'' That made us laugh even harder. ''OH STOP IT! MY TUMMY HURTS!'' Angry, Bluebeard slept again ignoring our laughter. Well, that's it. Man, I really wish Francis did that to Bluebeard in the film. That would have been hilarious, XD
spirit chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I love this story please continue the story please
shamedwolf34 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Can't wait till the next update.
Destinyseeker91 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
lease keep going
Liett chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
When I was watching the movie, I figured out right away that Pascal was the killer. He was too innocent and helpful. I TOTALLY CALLED IT! I'm so proud of myself...
Aaaaanyway, great chapter. And I agree, they ARE jerkwads for killing Felicity!
Liett chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Good job so far. I haven't been able to get my hands on the book yet, which really sucks. I want to read it! But great job!
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Keep going! Update!
IceKrystal chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Whoah?! It seem like Julia and Francis are nearly this close to finding out the killer who's been killing everyone around the neigborhood. But both of them got to find the answer first before they can move on into the case.

You did pretty amazing on your fanfic 'FreddysNightmare1984', You're marvelous. Can you make another chapter pretty please I want to see what happens next.
Kooskia chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
The whole idea for the fanfiction it's really nice, and good you've not many changes, but i expect to see Julia make some changes in future with the plot...or maybe not, who know XD
Do you will keep it?
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Holy crud, I couldn't help but giggle here and there: this is a VERY unique story! There were a couple punctuation and capitalization errors, but other than that very good.
Mauroukaki chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Amazing story! I really like it and the things you add make it more exciting to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Awsome
Sandstar chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved this fan - fiction. I am amazed to see how it is not popular, because you did an astounding job on writing the little details that came from the movie. I am really liking this story so far.