Reviews for Fan in Felidae
Cinus79 from dA chapter 5 . 8/27
DARN! I WISH I COULD KNEW WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
thecatleader chapter 5 . 7/12
UPDATE PLEASE I absolutely love this
Are you gonna update please
Cinus79 from dA chapter 1 . 5/14
Damn! This is really good story :D

I wish I could made the comic version of your story 3
Really love the Julia character :)

I can't wait to see more of those chapters :)
"рыжая красавица"
6-7-...!?
Maeconic chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Wow, I'm reviewing in 2016. You asked so nicely at the end I couldn't not. I think it's a pretty good story so far, true to the movie's events. There are a few minor changes in dialogue in this chapter, though. My memory tells me Francis had called Noz-whatever- "my wild lady" or something similar when talking to Pascal, and had not here. Subtle difference, I like it. You said you'd finish this story a long time ago, so I'll keep popping in to check once in a while.
RustyPete12 chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Self-insert fanfics. I must say, I'm becoming addicted to them. I love this one! Wish there was more to it. Still love it.
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Please update soon. I just watched the movie earlier today and I loved it. (Minus the gore but eh) There should be more Felidae fanfic here, it's such a good movie. So what happened to next? What other changes will happen since Julia is in the middle of it all? And are you still thinking of doing a sequel after this? I hope you continue this amazing fanfiction soon! I'm sure ad hell lovin it :)

Oh one other thing, you never described what Julia looks like...I can't help but picture her as a white cat for some reason..
Ben chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Come on, it's 2015 and STILL no update? Are you dead or something?! Or are you taking SO long to remember EVERY single scene in Felidae?!
Sesshysgirl1997 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Hey this is a story that you should see to the end. Update please!
Ben chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I have a better version: Francis and I were eating fish and Bluebeard was snoring his head off. Francis and I looked at each other and giggled. I grabbed Bluebeard's paws and held them up to make it look like he was sleeping while standing up. ''Make him dance!'' Francis tried in vain not to laugh. I made it look like Bluebeard was dancing, while Francis finally burst out laughing. He laughed so hard, his sides hurt. Within seconds, I dropped Bluebeard and roared with laughter. Bluebeard woke up. ''What so funny?'' Francis and I were rolling on our back and holding out stomachs to control ourselves. ''OH, MY GOD! T-THIS IS KILLING ME!'' Francis screamed with tremendous laughter. ''Shut up, assholes!'' That made us laugh even harder. ''OH STOP IT! MY TUMMY HURTS!'' Angry, Bluebeard slept again ignoring our laughter. Well, that's it. Man, I really wish Francis did that to Bluebeard in the film. That would have been hilarious, XD
spirit chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I love this story please continue the story please
shamedwolf34 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Can't wait till the next update.
Destinyseeker91 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
lease keep going
Liett chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
When I was watching the movie, I figured out right away that Pascal was the killer. He was too innocent and helpful. I TOTALLY CALLED IT! I'm so proud of myself...
Aaaaanyway, great chapter. And I agree, they ARE jerkwads for killing Felicity!