Reviews for Unnecessary Risks
Sunsetwater chapter 17 . 4/12
I LOVE this story. It. Is. So. Amazing.

And in regards to what another reviewer said, I really really hope that this story doesn't turn into a romance between Evelyn and Barricade. It simply wouldn't be the same... I've deeply enjoyed this story because it explores a non romantic relationship that to me means far more than a romantic one ever could. It is such an amazing relationship and this is the only story I have found so far that has such a unique... friendship/loyalty/understanding? I really don't know what to describe it as...

Stories like this are incredibly rare.

In my opinion it is refreshingly special and a romance would just ruin it.

But that's just me so... yeah...

I hope you finish this story

Thank you for such amazing writing!
Sunsetwater out
Fenix-Eileen-Riddle chapter 17 . 2/28
Love love love it! And I now love Knock-out! XD
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
This is an awesome story! just found it an I love it, love how you make Barricade's character such a butt hole an like playing with ur mind. Hope you update!
twibe chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
Please continue this and make it into a barricade e Evelyn romance!
Erika chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
I know it has been inactive for many years now, but is there any chance of an update? I absolutely love this fic!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
love it
KyraReid chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I know it has been years, but please, what is the chance of you updating this story?
skylynxprime19 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
You must continue I love it.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
I hope you intend to continue this. It's an awesome story, one that has me on the edges of my seat in anticipation. I absolutely love this story, just as much as I loved it prequel. I know I didn't review the prequel to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it, but I did enjoy it. So much that I actually went and had to find it again a year after I read it to read it again. I didn't know you had done a sequel for it though, and reading it now is a real pleasure. So I really do hope you continue this.
TwilightWorshipper14 chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Amazing Story! I haven't read any stories like this. It is unique and one of my favorites!
Daerwyn chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Great story! I really liked it!
J.Smith chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
I just wanted to say that you have AMAZING talent as a writer. I have read three of your stories so far and been so into them I'm always disappointed when they end. I also find myself wanting more :) Will you be continuing this story? And Secrets?
hi chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
It is a great story and i can't wait for you to update with the next chapter.
keep up the good work.
Dethia1101 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Dude, continue in the name of fandom. PLEASE!
Foresthunter chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
yay! i hope u update soon!