Reviews for Unnecessary Risks
twibe chapter 16 . 3/24
Please continue this and make it into a barricade e Evelyn romance!
Erika chapter 17 . 1/18
I know it has been inactive for many years now, but is there any chance of an update? I absolutely love this fic!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
love it
a Wiccan chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I know it has been years, but please, what is the chance of you updating this story?
skylynxprime19 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
You must continue I love it.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
I hope you intend to continue this. It's an awesome story, one that has me on the edges of my seat in anticipation. I absolutely love this story, just as much as I loved it prequel. I know I didn't review the prequel to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it, but I did enjoy it. So much that I actually went and had to find it again a year after I read it to read it again. I didn't know you had done a sequel for it though, and reading it now is a real pleasure. So I really do hope you continue this.
TwilightWorshipper14 chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Amazing Story! I haven't read any stories like this. It is unique and one of my favorites!
Daerwyn chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Great story! I really liked it!
J.Smith chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
I just wanted to say that you have AMAZING talent as a writer. I have read three of your stories so far and been so into them I'm always disappointed when they end. I also find myself wanting more :) Will you be continuing this story? And Secrets?
hi chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
It is a great story and i can't wait for you to update with the next chapter.
keep up the good work.
Dethia1101 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Dude, continue in the name of fandom. PLEASE!
Foresthunter chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
yay! i hope u update soon!
andhewillneverknow chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
great story update soon!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Oh man, I love Jack! :D He's so adorable. I like having an extra human in the equation - makes things more interesting.

And Barricade, of course, is back, and as sadistic as ever.

I'm going to die when I reach the end of the updates... please keep writing as much and as fast as possible!
FORD B chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Awesome chapters! Well wrote out fight too!