Reviews for Alda, Bryn and Jerome
WisperRanger26 chapter 16 . 10/19
He will loose money, Blaze just leaves a blaze of fire in her wake. Abelard, he leaves lard in his wake I guess. AbeLARD, lard, get it? Ahh, corny stupid jokes no one likes... *Smiles*
WisperRanger26 chapter 14 . 10/19
Once I went a whole month without more than about half an hour of sleep each night. Needless to say, I was up reading/writing/drawing. Not homework, not investing in my future or any of that crap that I don't care about (after all I'm only 12), but reading. Mostly reading.
So I can easily relate to Evanlyn! Erm, Cassandra!
WisperRanger26 chapter 8 . 10/17
Why would they need to get into the cells...? Oooh, they're going to ransack the place from inside! No, they're going to get all the good guys out! No, they're going to annoy the hell out of them! That's the best idea so far! Yess... they'll work nicely. Just continue to annoy them/confuse them and they'll pay to get you to leave!
WisperRanger26 chapter 7 . 10/17
*gasps and swallows a fly* HE'S GONE
WisperRanger26 chapter 5 . 10/17
So, how are you the Queen's husband but not the King?! Like seriously, logic peeps, logic.
no-oneimportant chapter 16 . 3/28
Hi!
Wow, it's been ages, but thanks for finishing the story. I couldn't believe it when I was sorting through all the fics I'd bookmarked and saw this one was complete. Definitely worth the wait, though ).
TrustTheCloak chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Please, please update? *Puppy eyes*
Cup-o-coffee chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
.AMAZING. Seriously where has this fic been all of my life! I can't explain my joy! Your writing is excellent, and I love the way you write Gilan. Gilan is my favorite character, and most fanfictions make him out to be a complete idiot. Thanks for doing such a great job with his character! I also love the plot. I just read all 13 chapters in one sitting, and I can't wait for the next update! If you have abandoned this story, I will find you...and well you know what comes next. Haha I'm just joking! But please, don't abandon the story!
Happy writing
no-oneimportant chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Wow. . .things are really going downhill for Gilan and Bryn. Actually, it looks pretty bad for everyone D. I'm so glad you updated! I'm reading a lot of fics, and I hate it when people don't update for years (literally). Please keep updating more! The end of a chapter pretty much means a cliffhanger to me, even if it's the second-last chapter and ends with ". . .and they all lived happily ever after".
")
Moniquebowman chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I don't know if this was meant to be funny but I laughed at the part where halt was like:
Don't be so hand in yourself you only got suspended the last time I got drunk I got expelled
Anyway good story and btw tats my real account name I just can't b stuffed logging in :)
no-oneimportant chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Hi!
I really like the whole plot of this, and I love Gilan! And I also love how you write, and it's as close to the real books as I'll probable get. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

")
With-the-Wolves chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh, what is happening?
Really good so far!
With-the-Wolves chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Poor Gilan...
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Hi! This is really really good! I like the idea of it and you are a really good writer :D
I have a question. Jenny was mentioned a long while back as Gilan's girlfriend. If that were so,
a) Gil probably would have least seen her once in the story
b) She'd probably be worrying like crazy over the capture of her Ward mates and the disappearance of her boyfriend
c) Shouldn't Gil have thought of her at least once? I mean, he doesn't exactly have much to do being imprisoned and waiting to be executed.
I have no idea how you will end this, but I'm looking forward to it.
In your next chapter, can you PLEASE include something about Bryn? Because he seems to have disappeared as well.
And where is Alyss in this story? She has just been completely forgotten.
I also have a request - could you possible write a story on how Bryn got to know Rivva? Because I am sure people who have read this would find that interesting
Thanks for your time, keep writing. You are very talented :)
Spiff.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
no criticism needed it amazing and please update soon!:)