Reviews for Alda, Bryn and Jerome
TrustTheCloak chapter 13 . 3/29
Please, please update? *Puppy eyes*
Cup-o-coffee chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
.AMAZING. Seriously where has this fic been all of my life! I can't explain my joy! Your writing is excellent, and I love the way you write Gilan. Gilan is my favorite character, and most fanfictions make him out to be a complete idiot. Thanks for doing such a great job with his character! I also love the plot. I just read all 13 chapters in one sitting, and I can't wait for the next update! If you have abandoned this story, I will find you...and well you know what comes next. Haha I'm just joking! But please, don't abandon the story!
Happy writing
no-oneimportant chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Wow. . .things are really going downhill for Gilan and Bryn. Actually, it looks pretty bad for everyone D. I'm so glad you updated! I'm reading a lot of fics, and I hate it when people don't update for years (literally). Please keep updating more! The end of a chapter pretty much means a cliffhanger to me, even if it's the second-last chapter and ends with ". . .and they all lived happily ever after".
")
Moniquebowman chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I don't know if this was meant to be funny but I laughed at the part where halt was like:
Don't be so hand in yourself you only got suspended the last time I got drunk I got expelled
Anyway good story and btw tats my real account name I just can't b stuffed logging in :)
no-oneimportant chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Hi!
I really like the whole plot of this, and I love Gilan! And I also love how you write, and it's as close to the real books as I'll probable get. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

")
With-the-Wolves chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh my gosh, what is happening?
Really good so far!
With-the-Wolves chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Poor Gilan...
whothefudgeisstarlord chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Hi! This is really really good! I like the idea of it and you are a really good writer :D
I have a question. Jenny was mentioned a long while back as Gilan's girlfriend. If that were so,
a) Gil probably would have least seen her once in the story
b) She'd probably be worrying like crazy over the capture of her Ward mates and the disappearance of her boyfriend
c) Shouldn't Gil have thought of her at least once? I mean, he doesn't exactly have much to do being imprisoned and waiting to be executed.
I have no idea how you will end this, but I'm looking forward to it.
In your next chapter, can you PLEASE include something about Bryn? Because he seems to have disappeared as well.
And where is Alyss in this story? She has just been completely forgotten.
I also have a request - could you possible write a story on how Bryn got to know Rivva? Because I am sure people who have read this would find that interesting
Thanks for your time, keep writing. You are very talented :)
Spiff.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
no criticism needed it amazing and please update soon!:)
ChopstickLegend chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Yay! A new chapter! It is good to see everyone together again (almost!) but I suspect Gilan's head injury is going to cause problems in the future.

Another great chapter and I look forward to more!

Thank-you!
FishInAFadora chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
youv'e got a great plot so far and i cant wait for the next update. i love this so far! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
don't start a new story and till you finish this one please write more now!:) its so good
emma chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
write more now!:) it so good! your English is great!i just want to know what happens next!:)
Sh'rah chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Very interesting story! I can't wait to read more!
Sh'rah chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I'm so glad you cleared up how Bryn had a child that old. I was kinda questioning your whole idea, but I like where it's going so far!