Reviews for A Dash of Shyness
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
FLUTTERDASH IS CUTE! NOT MAC X FLUTTERSHY! (PS. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN SO IM SOT SCREAMING AT YOU)
imperialcrystalgirl chapter 32 . 1/12/2015
This is an awesome story and I can't wait till book 3!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
If there's another chapter, I want to see it, The statement of “Nah not likely” After saying “The End” leaves the Story with a unfinished feeling to it, if there isn't another chapter, write one to resolve the ending. And realize that when I say this I'm saying this as a fellow writer. I wouldn't say to write more unless I feel like it isn't finished. Otherwise, and besides all that, it's a great story keep on writing more and more stories.
Certifiable Genius chapter 31 . 3/19/2014
I love this story! I never would have thought Applejack as the dark, gloomy type of character, but I do like how you portrayed her. I'm hoping that you haven't (somehow) forgotten about this story, or (sadistically) decided to discontinue it. Please update soon!
TheTOOL chapter 31 . 1/9/2014
I usually hate Fluttershy, but this is so adorable. Can't wait for more!
Shisarakage chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It just drew me in. I can't wait to see more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
madagascarmaster chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
...Firefly's a NightFury? And you two can back up, hooves off!
The Eclectic Bookworm chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Hooray! I've missed reading, and this chapter was worth the wait.
Thundertail913 chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas to you, too!

Awesome chapter! It was very cute when Dash reunited with her dad. :P
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2013
Luv it
Optimisticat chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Hmmm... That was an interesting chapter. Maybe Fluttershy and Applejack can still be friends?
The real question is, what will it take for all three fillies to come together and finally accept each other as friends? (Personally, I have an idea that maybe it will involve the three fillies and Applebloom... but that's just what I would like to see, not necessarily what will happen.)

Great writing so far! :)
sevooH ypreD chapter 26 . 10/27/2013
I've noticed that cancer has been mentioned quite a few times during this story. Now I'm concerned that you have to deal with cancer in some way, be it a friend, or yourself. ... Now I made myself sad :(
I need a muffin...
howlingwolf120 chapter 29 . 10/25/2013
Yay! You're back! Nice chapter there. I hope AJ warms up to the other two soon. :/
Me chapter 29 . 10/25/2013
I love this story
howlingwolf120 chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
Your story is progressing greatly! I just love it! I can't wait until you update.