Reviews for Worms
Dennis Nedrey chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
"Scott stared at her, speechless. I mean, what do you say when two thousand worms drop on top of you?"

This...this is BEAUTIFUL. Ahh...I can't stop LAUGHING-
LOL chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG... this is just too funny and very very random!

love it! It's awesome!
Jean Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was beyond awesome! One of the best stories I've ever read! Keep it up.
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
It is very random, yes, but it is very cute and well done. Evan and Kurt easily amused with sliding across the floor in their socks... "Those morons could be there for hours!" ;P Thank you for making me smile. Please do more humorous pieces such as this that no one else would have thought of!
Callie Summers chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
*Is in complete hysterics*

O...M...G!

That was absolutely HILARIOUS!

LOL!

Poor Kitty, don't like worms, huh? XD

LOOOOOVE the worm fight between Kurt and Evan! Haha! That's just the sort of thing those two would do!

Love your stuff, and this is one of the best!

Callie Summers

P.S. I don't even want to THINK about how Scott got his worms up the stairs and into the bathtub XD
Noelle-Tomlinson21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i laughed so hard at this i almost cried! its so good!
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was too perfectly hilarious. I loved it, because for some odd reason I can totally see it.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
LOL, oh man that was so cute. I've got an image now of Jean walking along with an army of earthworms floating behind her. You get cookies for this (warmed up in the oven, of course!) :-)
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was bizarrely cute and funny. :)
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love this story so much, it's like the 10th time I read it :)
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
what a cute and fun story! thank you!
prophecypumpkin chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
great fic!
Dani chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
LOL! Kitty and the worms! Had me laughing out loud.

And Scott and Jean are so sweet... Jott forever!
DOJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
cute, very cute I love Jean, saving the worms, and Scott going along with it, so sweet!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I think that that was way cute. I just love Scott and Jean! Totally meant for each other, but anyway.

This was written very well. I even laughed out loud, so the humor was good! I enjoyed reading it.

Keep writing!