Reviews for Lift the Veil
3466-0402 chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Oh God, Cas. I think I cried some... WE NEEDS UPDATES. This is an amazing story! I love your writing style.
Jessie chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Oh, Castiel and Chuck. I really do love the way you wrote their characters. Also, Castiel sitting on eggs. Hilarious. Made my day :P
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love this story! Your characters were perfect, and aww, floppy Sam! 3
Illucida chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
This was an incredible chapter. I enjoyed it very much. I truly look forward to reading more. :D
Illucida chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
This was very neat. Your use of imagery, as always, is amazing. I enjoyed this very much.
Illucida chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
This was a marvelous chapter. It flowed very easily, re-telling events but stream-lining it and adding in Dean's thought process. Great work! I look forward to more, as always. :D Oh, and happy holidays!
Illucida chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
This chapter was particularly brilliant. It was so seamless, moving from pondering God to seeing what was happening with Castiel or the Winchesters. I like the conclusions you drew from the Heaven seen; very interesting.

As always, I look forward to more.

Love,

Illu
Illucida chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Exciting stuff. We have plans formed, and a trip down memory lane gone awry. I very much look forward to more, dear Parda.
Kaoz chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
It's so melancholy. I'm a bit Dad for them but is ok cus that's just the easy it is with them so no complaints.

This is beautiful, really.
Kaoz chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Ay Dios, tug at my heart will ya.

Join seems out of character because we only know what the show has shown us but I like this John. He's WITH his boys and then Sam with his merry xmas... Poor Dean.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow.

Your writing... It's... *don't laugh or think I'm teasing* ... It's beautiful. Like poetry. And is not what you'd find here commonly, so yay. I finally find a jewel to read and enjoy.

Im amused by how you've explained Chuck.
Illucida chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This was very nice. I see that you took a previous chapter and made it a flashback in this one. Does that mean you put something different in it's place, or simply deleted that chapter when you moved it here?

I very much enjoyed reading from Ruth's perspective. Her nicknames made me grin. We also got to see the Winchesters through her eyes, which was very interesting. I look forward to reading more. :D
Illucida chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Intense. She cuts right through the bull to get straight to the point. :) It has me excited for the next chapter.

This chapter was done well, and you handled the Winchesters exquisitely.
Illucida chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I really like the way you wrote the end of the chapter. It makes the reader really use their imagination to visualize the setting as well as to visualize Michael. It is very intriguing, and you did a wonderful job with it.

I very much enjoyed this chapter as a whole. You gave us interesting details, which enables the reader to get a deeper sense of the characters. Lovely work.

Illucida
Illucida chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This story is intelligent, fascinating, and unique. I very much enjoy reading it, and look forward to more. :)